Solved

Amending my payment

• 5 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi. I think that our winter payments could be reduced as there are now only two of us in the house How do I get this changed please ? Thanks
icon

Best answer by woz 5 September 2019, 23:07

hi Laraine
you think or you know?
Have you been keeping an eye on your balance and is it steadily increasing?

Anyway, no problem, just go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and explain/suggest/guess what you think the new consumption will be, and ask PP to review your payment. Replies usually in 24 hrs but weekend coming so may be longer.
(Just to remind you your and everyone elses payments will increase in October and you can't reduce just winter payments, both will be affected so you'll need to revisit in April)

Laraine;36992:
Hi. I think that our winter payments could be reduced as there are now only two of us in the house How do I get this changed please ? Thanks
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi Laraine
you think or you know?
Have you been keeping an eye on your balance and is it steadily increasing?

Anyway, no problem, just go to help, ask wattbot, type message the team and explain/suggest/guess what you think the new consumption will be, and ask PP to review your payment. Replies usually in 24 hrs but weekend coming so may be longer.
(Just to remind you your and everyone elses payments will increase in October and you can't reduce just winter payments, both will be affected so you'll need to revisit in April)

Laraine;36992: