Solved

Additional payment

• 19 February 2019
  • 2 replies

Can I pay extra to my account to keep it in surplus? Thanks very much.
icon

Best answer by Marc 20 February 2019, 11:34

Iainw;23947:

Hi @Iainw
Welcome to the community!
We want our Members' usage and payments to be aligned.
Ideally what you've used in energy in a month should be about the same that you paid that month. So the payment upfront creates a sort of credit 'balance' which goes down daily.
We don't want our Members to have high levels of credit or debit. We know that weather and changes in energy use (such as people moving in or out) can knock those calculation off course, so we carry out DD reviews every six months.
If you want us to take a look now, contact our Member services team in your app. They'll be able to agree with you for your DD to be increased if that looks right.

The one-off payment option mentioned by @Duppy is only used for Members who have fallen into debt, or for landlords/agents who want to clear a tenant's account, etc.

Hope that helps 🆙
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi lainw
You can make a one off payment, have a look at this, https://community.purepla.net/content/274-how-make-one-off-payment-Pure-Planet#ckb_start
Iainw;23947:

Hi @Iainw
Welcome to the community!
We want our Members' usage and payments to be aligned.
Ideally what you've used in energy in a month should be about the same that you paid that month. So the payment upfront creates a sort of credit 'balance' which goes down daily.
We don't want our Members to have high levels of credit or debit. We know that weather and changes in energy use (such as people moving in or out) can knock those calculation off course, so we carry out DD reviews every six months.
If you want us to take a look now, contact our Member services team in your app. They'll be able to agree with you for your DD to be increased if that looks right.

The one-off payment option mentioned by @Duppy is only used for Members who have fallen into debt, or for landlords/agents who want to clear a tenant's account, etc.

Hope that helps 🆙