Solved

account is in credit

• 24 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi All

My account is showing as £236 in credit after the latest statement.

Is there a way where Pure Planet uses this credit for the monthly payment rather than taking the fixed amount (£78)out of my bank account? 
TYIA,

Gabor S

icon

Best answer by Gwyndy 24 March 2021, 12:16

Hi All

Is there a way where Pure Planet uses this credit for the monthly payment rather than taking the fixed amount (£78)out of my bank account? 
TYIA,

Gabor S

Hi @GaborS 

You need to go to the app, or log in at Purepla.net:
A) Supply up-to-date meter reading(s)
B) Request an Account Review.

Pure Planet will then consider reducing your direct debit, refunding some of your credit, both, or neither (depending what your estimated annual consumption is).

They do not however, ‘use it instead of taking the fixed amount’ - Pure Planet prefer to refund any excessive credit, and re-jig your payment schedule - in my case I was refunded £30 and my payments increased by £10 per month.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

View original

2 replies

Hi All

TYIA,

Gabor S

Hi @GaborS 

You need to go to the app, or log in at Purepla.net:
A) Supply up-to-date meter reading(s)
B) Request an Account Review.

Pure Planet will then consider reducing your direct debit, refunding some of your credit, both, or neither (depending what your estimated annual consumption is).

They do not however, ‘use it instead of taking the fixed amount’ - Pure Planet prefer to refund any excessive credit, and re-jig your payment schedule - in my case I was refunded £30 and my payments increased by £10 per month.

Kindest Regards
Gwyndy

Thanks for explaining it so well Gwyndy. Much appreciated.