Solved

6 month review

• 27 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello
How has your 6 month payment review gone?
Did PP contact you or did you have to contact them?
Thank you
Dave
icon

Best answer by woz 27 January 2019, 23:39

hi David
presumably your questioned is aimed at everyone who may have had a review?
What was your joining date?
In many cases people's payments were/are considered satisfactory, I wouldn't have called it a review as such, but when prices increased I rec'd an email to say my payments wouldn't be changed, so although I'm in credit by more than a month's payment I'm happy to leave it, and if/ when the cold spell ends I'll look at it again

..however...

If you're concerned that your balance is skewed one way or the other and nothing happens go to help in the app, ask wattbot and type "message the team" and ask for a review... remember you pay in advance, prices have just risen, cold is upon us and although it can seem a lot the amount of one months payment or even more in your balance means in many cases you're on track.
Personally unless it's massively out I'd be inclined to leave it until March/April.

Sorry I can't answer your specific question, but perhaps someone who has had one will come along

David2323;22057:
Hello
Thank you
Dave
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi David
presumably your questioned is aimed at everyone who may have had a review?
What was your joining date?
In many cases people's payments were/are considered satisfactory, I wouldn't have called it a review as such, but when prices increased I rec'd an email to say my payments wouldn't be changed, so although I'm in credit by more than a month's payment I'm happy to leave it, and if/ when the cold spell ends I'll look at it again

..however...

If you're concerned that your balance is skewed one way or the other and nothing happens go to help in the app, ask wattbot and type "message the team" and ask for a review... remember you pay in advance, prices have just risen, cold is upon us and although it can seem a lot the amount of one months payment or even more in your balance means in many cases you're on track.
Personally unless it's massively out I'd be inclined to leave it until March/April.

Sorry I can't answer your specific question, but perhaps someone who has had one will come along

David2323;22057:
Hello
Thank you
Dave
David2323;22057:
Hello
Thank you
Dave

Hi @David2323
Welcome to the community!
This post about DD reviews may also help 🆙