With salons opening again, if they fully comply with guidelines, will you be getting a haircut? 💇‍♀️💇‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Show first post

58 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I tend to always take a before and after, our Jonny, but to share? Prob not! 😂😂😂😂

Not sure I’m keen on that photo in front of the mirror Marc! 🙀😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That looks really lovely, seriously good cut and looks sooooooo glossy and thick 👍👍👍💇‍♀️👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Me too Nat, way too risky yet. I’ll decide in few weeks time, once seen the stats as everything begins reopening. Way too soon yet to know how it’ll pan out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

So, had an email from my salon to say he’s going back to “Walk in” from tomorrow like he did pre lockdown. NO APPOINTMENT necessary, He’s done two weeks of taking bookings. Seems way too soon IMO, and how’s that gonna work with Track n Trace now he’s no longer taking any details?! Nah, way too soon IMO. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Bit random, but this is a nice conditioning mask 👍👍👍👏

Quite a strong fragrance but lovely and creamy not oily👍👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I hope that’s the case Nat. Only this weekend I’ve heard of three different people in totally different areas and countries even,, being contacted and told to isolate as been in contact with someone testing positive, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

DIY. A COVID cut once a week. I bought some clippers a few weeks back and set to work. Not difficult once you get used to not seeing what you are doing! Mind you I am follicly challenged anyway.

Surprised my hairdresser has not rung. Used to be every 10 weeks, cost me nowt, known him for years. My COVID cut does mean I need a little more sun cream on my pate.

Going to hairdressers wouldn’t bother me at all. Got a survey from YouGov the other day wherein they asked how worried I was about catching the virus. My answer was not bothered at all. That does not mean one does not take care but an awful lot go overboard with their anxiety when they don’t have to. The anxiety about catching it will probably do them more harm. Some though, because of their health must take care although the percentages of those who have had it and/or died compared to the size of the population are not that high. Just be sensible!