With salons opening again, if they fully comply with guidelines, will you be getting a haircut? 💇‍♀️💇‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Show first post

53 replies

Oh no @Bev! I had to find a new hairdresser this year, took the plunge and went with a place down my road. My new hairdresser is absolutely lovely. I was with her for 5 hours for full head of highlights and a trim (and a good natter)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Five hours !!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Oh Mads, that’d be torture for me! OMG I find it hard to sit five minutes, never mind five hours!!!!!!!!!! OMG 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Is nice to get professional highlights tho, indeed 👍

Soooooooo lovely when you hit it off instantly tho with a 💇‍♀️, and that was how I used to find mine too, so never minded going. Conversation never forced, just flowed. Thought of starting again with a new one, not appealing at all. May stick with me clippers and hats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fine thru winter. Not so easy now good weather's here of course 😁

I know a very very long time! My hairdresser used to work on London fashion week so she had plenty of amazing stories to tell me to pass the time. 

It was my first professional job in a while (of course due to COVID), and I forgot how amazing it feels when they wash your hair! Never feels the same doing it yourself, so relaxing. :massage: