What would you name the Royal baby?

With the news of the Royal baby being born and all the speculation around what he'll be called... what would you name him?😕

Some of the Bookies' current favourites are Arthur, Alexander and Spencer...

What do you think, will Meghan and Harry be more experimental? Or stick to the traditional?
@Marc seems to think they'll go all-American with a name like Bubba :rolleyes:...

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ah fab flags, guessing Bath cathedral Nat πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§, keeping mine up til Thurs til after name announcedπŸ‘.

So, would really like Spencer, at least as a middle name, no way will he leave Diana πŸ‘Έout, so this would be an excellent way of including her πŸ‘. It is never usually the bookies favourite, so I reckon it’ll be something totally differerent, and yes prob more πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ as I think Meghan will have more sway, but LOL LOL LOL Bubba Marc πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ.

I’m going for Jarrod Spencer πŸ‘Ά
Don't you think Price Bubba Windsor has a nice ring to it @Bev 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Stop taking the Michael, you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, you anti royalist you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You’re not allowed on here Marc! Hee hee hee hee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;28825:
Don't you think Price Bubba Windsor has a nice ring to it @Bev 😂

Could be quite fitting for one of yours tho, Marc πŸ™€πŸ‘. Price Cooper? Nice ring. Middle name Waterhouse? No? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ JK JK JK JK JK JK JK πŸ˜‰
I'm going with Louis - works with either Mountbatten or that bloke from Suits.

Keeps both sides of the family happy?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ @Marc that's really cheeky!!! I'm thinking they'll go modern with a traditional twist.

I agree with you @Bev- Spencer would be a very nice touch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Im going with a traditional african-american name. prince or even barak.
Lenny;28832:
I'm going with Louis - works with either Mountbatten or that bloke from Suits.

Keeps both sides of the family happy?

Good shout @Lenny
And Louis Armstrong 😉
Badge +2
I think Spencer would be a great name. Feels 'right'

I'm by no means a royalist but I do like Harry (and Meghan). I think they're perfect for each other too.

As for names, there's a spoof Queen account where she keeps calling the baby Gary. That makes me chuckle. Also read that they should call him Brexit so we can say that the UK has delivered brexit and everyone can now get on with their lives. 😃
Aaaand the name is revealed... Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor

Definitely didn't think of Archie 😕

Jowl;28913:

As for names, there's a spoof Queen account where she keeps calling the baby Gary. That makes me chuckle.

@Jowl ;)) 'Gaz' for short..
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Love it! Really trendy, and love the HARRISON πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Ouch re Danny Baker πŸ™€πŸ™„