What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Hi everyone,

Here in the Off-topic board, you can talk about anything you like. Its a place to kick back, relax and chat to other members.

I thought I'd kick things off by asking which shows you're currently bingeing on TV or online? I'm catching up with House of Cards, but I'm only on season 2, so I need to catch up! Real life may be more interesting in that regard right now though eh?

Game of Thrones is also running through season 7 right now. What do you think of it so far? It's making Mondays a lot more bearable I must say. Definitely puts me on edge though.

Anyway, over to you. Share your top TV shows (movies too) so that we can all choose our next series to binge.

316 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG Marc, I watched them all on BBC3 from the start. Something told me I’d like them. I absolutely ADORE them. Rewatch them sooooooo many times on iplayer. No lie, many comparisons have been made between Detectorists and Gone Fishing, so it’s sooooooo no surprise you love it too! Soooooo simple, sooooo scenic, and sooooo idyllic. Soooooo glad you discovered both! #redarrows πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Has anyone watched Detectorists on iPlayer yet?

Don’t let the title and/or description put you off. This is comedy gold. Understated, perfectly harmless. A bit like The Office meets Countryfile meets Fawlty Towers.

Love it.Β :hugging:

John Bishops Great Whale Rescue πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ’•πŸ’•

This was a lovely programme! How gorgeous were the whales, too!Β :heart_eyes: Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just caught up on β€œSurgeons at the edge of life”. All theΒ series have been fantastic, but these first two episodes of this new series have been outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘. I don’t think all the credit in the world, would be enough for surgeons. Different breed πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ah that was truly beyond gorgeous πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ’•πŸ’•, beyond heart warming, and what a gorgeous life they have finally finally got together after such an ordeal, and years in captivity πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

John Bishops Great Whale Rescue πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ’•πŸ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Seriously didn’t want Top Gear to end! Another absolute corker! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Those three are superb together! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

#patchworkquiltporsche

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another good Gogglebox last night, and a SUPERB Gardeners World with Monty. Loved both πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love that Only Connect is back.

Yes, Top Gear was a great laugh!

Loving Tehran too. I’ve only done episode 1 so I can binge better later...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh thatΒ was brilliant! SooooooooΒ superbly done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Incredibly powerful stuff πŸ‘πŸ˜₯πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Think the β€˜Prince William - A Planet For Us All’ may be a good watch tonight. ITV 2100hrsΒ 

Got to be one of the best Goggleboxes in ages! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Been finding it soooooooo scripted of late, and full of cruelty and exploitation, usually switching it off within the first ten minutes, but OMG tonight’s was back to its best, like the very early series. Really loved it, was LOL throughout πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Β 

Nice! We’ll be catching up on it over the next few days, sounds like a good oneΒ :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Tesla karaoke πŸ™€πŸŽ€πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is bleeding hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Freddie in his boxers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Anyone watching Top Gear?!Β 

Bleeding hilarious re Freddie and the she wee! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Got to be one of the best Goggleboxes in ages! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Been finding it soooooooo scripted of late, and full of cruelty and exploitation, usually switching it off within the first ten minutes, but OMG tonight’s was back to its best, like the very early series. Really loved it, was LOL throughout πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Talking bingeing, spooky! Anyone watching Freddie Flintoff 🏏? Gripping stuff! Brave πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just checked, I’m only up to Season 1 Episode 2. Have I got some bingeing to do...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You’ve got all these forced reality type programmes and β€œtalent” competitions, which DID work in the early days when new and unique, but now anyone on them just wants the fame. Sorry to say, that I even had to turn Bake Off right off, purely for that reason. Β 

So, to watch lovely, genuine Paul and Bob in this oh sooooooo simple format, with something for everyone, whether you want the fishing 🎣, the health stuff πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ’‰πŸ’Š, the comedy πŸ€£πŸ™ƒ, or just the genuine friendship with moving, touching, deep tales and memories. It really has the Sunday night cosy factor, and I bet even THEY themselves didn’t think, in aΒ million years, it’d work as well as it has, but in these soooo uncertain crazy times, this is so obviously what viewers want and need πŸ‘πŸ‘.Β 

Bring on the next series!Β 

Ah last one of the series for Mortimer and Whitehouse tonight 😒🎣

Will sooooooo miss it! And away! 😒😒😒

Β 

It was a wonderful final episode @BevΒ 

I found it quite deep (and I’m not talkng about the River WyeΒ :wink: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ah last one of the series for Mortimer and Whitehouse tonight 😒🎣

Will sooooooo miss it! And away! 😒😒😒

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Caught the excellent Sheridan Smith last night, in The 739. Originally shown 2014, dunno how missed it but totally did, so knew nothing of it til last night. Part two tonight. Absolutely LOVED it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Β 

Boris tonight 2000 hrs, then that follows at 2100 πŸ‘πŸ‘

She’s back!Β Only Connect, Series 16: 1. Pilgrims v Corkscrews: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000mtqn

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

🎣🎣🎣Oh man! How can one programme, with just two good guys, make me seriously smile from πŸ‘‚to πŸ‘‚for a whole half hour..! But it does! OMG beyond beautiful, every single minute of it!!!!! It warms my heart πŸ’—beyond words. Loads funny bits too. The teacher pupil scene was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Oh it’s sooooooo natural too! None of the scripted, forced, reality nonsense. Absolutely divine viewing. Think I can honestly say, this weeks was my best episode yet! And away!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Monty Don on One Show tonight via video link to Long Meadow, yippeeeeeeee. So excited!Β 

Not only that, his new book out tomorrow! Super excited!

#adorehisbooks