What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Userlevel 5
  • Former community manager
  • 249 replies
Hi everyone,

Here in the Off-topic board, you can talk about anything you like. Its a place to kick back, relax and chat to other members.

I thought I'd kick things off by asking which shows you're currently bingeing on TV or online? I'm catching up with House of Cards, but I'm only on season 2, so I need to catch up! Real life may be more interesting in that regard right now though eh?

Game of Thrones is also running through season 7 right now. What do you think of it so far? It's making Mondays a lot more bearable I must say. Definitely puts me on edge though.

Anyway, over to you. Share your top TV shows (movies too) so that we can all choose our next series to binge.

836 replies

‘The Tragedy of Macbeth’. In cinemas from Boxing Day, and then on Apple devices in mid-Jan. Looks bloomin’ brilliant

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To really get you embracing the C word🎅🤶, Kirsties Handmade Christmas tonight on Channel Four 20:00hrs👏👍. 

Always a nice watch each year👏, as she crafts lovely festive decorations and gifts, with a bit of festive cooking👩‍🍳 and featuring a bit of something for everybody. With guests too. Love it 🎁🎀🎉🛍✂️🖍💝

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Guy Martin,  Guy's Garage , C4 Mondays,  fantastic and funny. Love Guy and his mate Camy....

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Absolutely LOVING the Beeny already! 😳👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve watched Meerkat Manor from day one. It’s had a long break, but this brand new series on channel five each evening, doesn’t disappoint. Absolutely delightful creatures. Truly divine viewing 👏👍💕

💕💕💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

🔉Reminder alert! Reminder alert! 🔉

Dont forget SARAH BEENY HEAD Channel 4 20:00hrs tonight! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I did think of you, and almost stopped myself posting, then thought “Nah, he’s buggered off anyway!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Too spooky tho as just spent the last forty mins watching last nights. After forty mins, I had to switch off our Notelets. Soooo boring BUT it turned into I’m a celeb, eating Icelandic delicacies so that decided it. Not for me. Ep one and two superb tho, you’ll love it! 

Just caught up with Top Gear 👍👏👏👏

Chilli Challenge ruddy hilarious! 🌶🌶🌶😳💥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

”I should have put it straight in me undies and cut the middle man out!” Bleeding priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SPOILER ALERT! 🤣

Not watched it yet… 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

New series of the gorgeous Meerkat Manor tonight 1830 Channel five. Clashes with Strictly, but a lovely prog to watch on My5 👍👏💕💕💕💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just caught up with Top Gear 👍👏👏👏

Chilli Challenge ruddy hilarious! 🌶🌶🌶😳💥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

”I should have put it straight in me undies and cut the middle man out!” Bleeding priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just watched Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol on Sky.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh btw, sorry Beeny is TUESDAY 2000hrs, TUESDAY TUESDAY Ch 4 👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey, now a sneaky wrist as well as thumbs! This needs to be in Bills Mothers thread our Notelets with my excitement for the white stuff! Ours due 2300hrs then 3am, then continuous from 6am til noon Saturday! Excited! 😳❄️❄️❄️🤞☃️☃️☃️

Just been dreaming and right on cue my watch gave some great news 

I’m loving Outlaws @Strutt G! I’ve finished Showtrial it was bloody brilliant. 

Just started Time on BBC iplayer, been meaning to watch it for a while now, because I love Stephen Graham. For anyone whose not seen it yet and loves a gritty drama I definitely recommend. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I honestly didn’t realise how much I LOVED it our Nat, til browsing my TV guide today 😳and spotting the new series👍👏! I don’t listen to all the celeb stuff 🙄and controversy, so that aside, all I see, like you probably, is a lovely hardworking family👍, working on an amazing project👏👏👏! You wouldn’t expect anything but the best from her re interior decoration, she sure knows her houses 👍and has seen soooooooooo many inside, that she truly knows what works and what doesn’t. Hey I’m loving that you love it too our Nat, so we can share the excitement once it starts! 

New series of Sarah Beeny next Thursday, 2100hrs Channel four. It was soooooooo good last series, as her and her family built a home, from scratch, in Somerset after moving from London for a new life. 

Looking forward very much, to series two. Gorgeous family. 

Yes I’m looking forward to this too @Bev! Apart from anything, I want to see how they’ve decorated the new house. I bet it’s gorgeous. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

New series of Sarah Beeny next Thursday, 2100hrs Channel four. It was soooooooo good last series, as her and her family built a home, from scratch, in Somerset after moving from London for a new life. 

Looking forward very much, to series two. Gorgeous family. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Currently watching show trial

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thoroughly enjoyed the well written Outlaws, struggled through watching episode 4, 4 times due to the better half conking out each time….echoes of the great ground hog day film where the music never goes away……

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oooooooh ya bugger, More4 at 2100hrs, 50th anniversary of The Railway Children 💕🚂

Clashes with Grand Designs but can watch that on 4 plus 1. Perfect. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah, sounds like a little bit of something for everyone 👍, with lovely Ted even visiting an animal shelter 💕🐾🐾🐾🐾💕, and even a little mini tour planned, bless them both! Such a simple concept has escalated into something so so popular and wonderful 👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Oh our Marc, thank you! I never follow any of the preview stuff or celeb stuff for anything, so miss fab advance nuggets like this. Ooooooooh sooooooooooo pleased, that’s made my day, absolutely LOVE this beauty 🎣🤸‍♂️🎣🐾👍👍👍👍👍

Christmas special of Gone Fishing is confirmed @Bev 

It’ll be an hour long! And Gazza’s in it! They’ll be attempting to catch the “elusive English salmon” whle also discussing loneliness at Christmas. Oh, and Ted makes an appearance. :relaxed:

More info here.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Anyone watched / watching Adele?! Got it on plus one, soooooo loving it! 🎶👏👍