What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Show first post

316 replies

Badge +2
We've been watching The Rookie - because Nathan Fillion is brilliant in everything. Better than I thought. Enjoying it so far.

Just finsihed Knightfall season 2 as well. Luke Skywalker rocks!
Sounds great @Bev, I love when shows include improvisation, makes it feel a lot more believable 🆙

What's Knightfall about @Jowl?

Netflix are killing me... realised new series of 3 of my absolute fav's to binge, all within 2 weeks of each other... Stranger Things, Queer Eye AND Money Heist... gooooodbye social life 😂
Badge +2
ah we had kids so kissed goodbye to social life a long time ago. But it does give you more chance for TV - well an hour in the evening after you've got the kids in bed, finished your jobs and can just about manage to stay awake long enough to watch something :D

As for Knightfall - it's about the Knights Templar / their relationship with King Philip of France. It's quite brutal as it was in back then but not particuarly gory - certainly not Game of Thrones level.
Jowl;34010:

As for Knightfall - it's about the Knights Templar / their relationship with King Philip of France. It's quite brutal as it was in back then but not particuarly gory - certainly not Game of Thrones level.

Added to my list :D:checkmark:

I've still never seen GoT and probably never will now!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
If anyone’s been asleep for the last three years and not yet seen The Shallows, it’s on Film4 tonight at 2100hrs. Stunning film, with an outstanding performance throughout from the awesome Blake Lively 🌊🐋👍👍👍👍👍
Yeah really enjoyed it too. Also, a very twisted but great one is Dark, a german tv show, 2 seasons, absolutely amazing and mind twisting. It's on netflix now!
I just finished watching The Boys on Amazon Prime. Really fun show, doesn't take its self too serious and doesn't try to be too deep.
Nice one @Bev - recorded this one ready to watch on the weekend. Love a good shark film🆒

Who else CAN NOT WAIT for the new Great British Bake Off!!!

The first trailer dropped yesterday....
Badge +2
Just finished watch the first series of The Rookie. Enjoyed it more than. I thought. But Nathan Fillion can do no wrong.

Onto Departure now
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I’m really truly loving Mortimer and Whitehouse Gone Fishing 🎣on a Friday. It’s just such an idyllic series (second) 🖥️, focussing on the lovely friendship between the two, both having had major 💓operations. The locations are stunning, and the pubs, restaurants and lodgings beyond quaint; it’s just half hour of wonderful, cosy viewing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
PS I’m deffo gonna get the book

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!🙀👍👏👏👏
Bev;36900:
Anyone else as gripped as me to ITV Deep Water?!������������������������������

Not seen it! What's it about?

I've been loving Bake Off and a new Grand Designs series:D but they only release one ep. a week so can't binge watch them!
Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.
Meh, felt a bit too much of a copy of Bohemian Rhapsody which was brilliant.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;40662:
Not a binge watch as such. Saw Rocketman at the weekend - about Elton John.
Meh, felt a bit too much of a copy of Bohemian Rhapsody which was brilliant.

Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing “University Challenge “ right now 😂
Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well 👍👍
Not binging anything at the moment, as for the life of me I can't work out where I put my new Fire stick.

Currently watching 'Spiral' on BBC4.
David j;40711:
Hi Marc, I thought you would be bingeing “University Challenge “ right now
Seriously, I hope the first university sessions went well

I'm rubbish at University Challenge @David j
Hopeless, in fact. Unlike my dad who gets most of them right. Even the music rounds.

First 3 days went really well, thanks. Head spinning. Had sort of forgotten my own name by the end of the third day 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;40752:

First 3 days went really well, thanks. Head spinning. Had sort of forgotten my own name by the end of the third day 😂

That explains the name badges whenever I went on training or product courses
Duppy;40761:
That explains the name badges whenever I went on training or product courses

Quite ironic you mention name badges @Duppy
One of our tasks was to contemplate the 'problem' of badges and come up with better alternatives.
Think I came up with some kind of ever-present hologram, enabling me to always remember the names of people at parties/courses who I forget less than 30 seconds after meeting.

And also whether I met them before at my cousin's wedding 😂
Reckon I could sell that!
Badge +2
Just finished watching Manifest which I really enjoyed. Makes you think a bit too. That was our post-kids, post-jobs, pre-sleep hour of tele!

I've also just started the 4th series of Gomorrah - Italian mafia/drug gang with English subtitles. It's a bit gritty but strangely addictive. Most of the characters are pretty evil but you ended up taking sides with them, then changing your mind and realising how evil they are. in a constant loop!
Jowl;40810:

I've also just started the 4th series of Gomorrah - Italian mafia/drug gang with English subtitles. It's a bit gritty but strangely addictive. Most of the characters are pretty evil but you ended up taking sides with them, then changing your mind and realising how evil they are. in a constant loop!

Sounds pretty good @Jowl 😏
I need something for winter to get stuck into. Might check it out!
Badge +2
Just realised I'm only half way through Man in the High Castle season 3. I'll have to finish that too
It's the Bake Off final tonight, then I need to find something else to watch each week! 🍰

The new Attenborough doc dropped on the BBC this weekend too👍
I've watched the first three episodes of 'For All Mankind' which is about the moon race in the late 1960s and 1970s on Apple TV.
If there's any trace of geek in you, I recommend it 🤓🚀
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I’m about to watch Junior Bake off! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍

Channel fives four parter, COLD CALL, started last night. Part two tonight. Gripping stuff. Wasn’t fussed as thought be rubbish being channel five, but it’s really surprisingly superb! 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏