What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Show first post

927 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just watched Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol on Sky.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just caught up with Top Gear 👍👏👏👏

Chilli Challenge ruddy hilarious! 🌶🌶🌶😳💥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

”I should have put it straight in me undies and cut the middle man out!” Bleeding priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

New series of the gorgeous Meerkat Manor tonight 1830 Channel five. Clashes with Strictly, but a lovely prog to watch on My5 👍👏💕💕💕💕

Just caught up with Top Gear 👍👏👏👏

Chilli Challenge ruddy hilarious! 🌶🌶🌶😳💥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

”I should have put it straight in me undies and cut the middle man out!” Bleeding priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SPOILER ALERT! 🤣

Not watched it yet… 😊 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I did think of you, and almost stopped myself posting, then thought “Nah, he’s buggered off anyway!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Too spooky tho as just spent the last forty mins watching last nights. After forty mins, I had to switch off our Notelets. Soooo boring BUT it turned into I’m a celeb, eating Icelandic delicacies so that decided it. Not for me. Ep one and two superb tho, you’ll love it! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

🔉Reminder alert! Reminder alert! 🔉

Dont forget SARAH BEENY HEAD Channel 4 20:00hrs tonight! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve watched Meerkat Manor from day one. It’s had a long break, but this brand new series on channel five each evening, doesn’t disappoint. Absolutely delightful creatures. Truly divine viewing 👏👍💕

💕💕💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Absolutely LOVING the Beeny already! 😳👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Guy Martin,  Guy's Garage , C4 Mondays,  fantastic and funny. Love Guy and his mate Camy....

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

To really get you embracing the C word🎅🤶, Kirsties Handmade Christmas tonight on Channel Four 20:00hrs👏👍. 

Always a nice watch each year👏, as she crafts lovely festive decorations and gifts, with a bit of festive cooking👩‍🍳 and featuring a bit of something for everybody. With guests too. Love it 🎁🎀🎉🛍✂️🖍💝

‘The Tragedy of Macbeth’. In cinemas from Boxing Day, and then on Apple devices in mid-Jan. Looks bloomin’ brilliant

“By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes” 

Was he on Helium? 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hanging on to the festive’s to use my free 3 months Apple TV. So much to catch up on.

Currently wading through season 3 of Lost in Space. Its not brilliant but really quite nice and ok.

Also on Netflix 14 peaks nothing is impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0m11txrgYA

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thoroughly enjoyed the final Piers Morgan interview, with GMB Kate Garraway. Very very sad inevitably in parts, but what a strong individual. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

New series of the sit com, Two Doors Down, tonight BBC2 2200hrs. Now it’s not Larf out loud comedy, but it does give a few little titters, and it does have a nice little cosy feel about it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I’m binging a channel if that counts? I’m in Christmas 24 Christmas movies 😂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hee hee hee, bless you! Nice and cosy, enjoy our Laps! Bet feeling nice and festive now with your tree up 🌲, your fenetre lit, and now your cosy films 🎬🤶🎅😁👍. Well worth the effort 👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Sarah Beeny didn’t disappoint with the first episode of the new series last Tuesday. Ep 2 tonight, and soooooooo looking forward to it. Really love it. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

Two Doors Down 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿was soooooooooooooo poor. Didn’t larf once. Tell a lie, a teeny weeny titter popped out, but deffo dunno how it got commissioned again. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Here we go, ya festive bugger! 

🤣👍🤣👍🤣👍🤣👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We've just binge-watched Showtrial from the BBC.  It was good.  If you have catch up, thoroughly recommend 

Badge +5

@Scubaseahorse I enjoyed Showtrial. Was not convinced at first, often the first episode of a series seems to drag whilst all find their feet, but it got better and the acting was good. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Scubaseahorse I enjoyed Showtrial. Was not convinced at first, often the first episode of a series seems to drag whilst all find their feet, but it got better and the acting was good. 

Yes, @G4RHL we thought exactly the same and nearly gave up, but it was definitely worth the watch.  I think she did it!!!!! 

Badge +3

Been trying to binge succession but I’ve nearly caught up! I love that show so much. 

also been watching some Foundation - based on the Asimov books. I’m still a bit lost 3 episodes in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Don’t larf but might watch Kirsties Handmade Christmas, each night on channel 4 1700hrs for next two weeks. Nice to dip into before ITT in between all the news updates 👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Day three and still enjoying Kirstie so far. Nice to dip into at 1700 each eve for a little festive tickle hee. 

Ruddy LOVING Sarah Beeny second series! Sooooooooo good! Family beyond adorable. I love em.