What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Show first post

316 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
Working hard to rush through GOT to be ready for series 8 on Monday night. Currently at season 5 episode 6. Benefit of choosing a career in teaching, #timetospare.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No sleep for you then @Daspy. I hope you manage to see them all in time for Monday. 📺📺📺
Daspy;27501:
Benefit of choosing a career in teaching

I knew it! 😂
Userlevel 6
Badge
@Marc so that explains everything I assume. Even my choice on the toast scale!

- - - Updated - - -
Daspy;27509:

Everyone has a right to their toast of choice @Daspy
Do you get a lot of people who think as a teacher you're always on holiday? 😉
Userlevel 6
Badge
Only everybody @Marc, who does n't really know me or any other teacher. Downside to choosing a career in an area of society that everybody has had longterm contact with.
Userlevel 6
Badge
Completed the 68th episode with about 90mins to spare @Scubaseahorse.
Just in time to start season 8.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant 67, still a GOT newbie.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
Have you enjoyed it?
Userlevel 6
Badge
Scubaseahorse;27759:
Well done @Daspy. I had to record Monday's episode ready to view tonight.
Have you enjoyed it?

Yep, good basis for the final path towards a not very obvious ending. Could still be several possibilities. With more violence, adult themes and sex. Hopefully:foldedhands:
Did anyone catch the Line of Duty finale? I heard bad things... worth watching?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Nataly;29014:
Did anyone catch the Line of Duty finale? I heard bad things... worth watching?

Hi Nataly, we all like different things, I personally enjoyed it (allowing for the “willing suspension of disbelief “ & “acronym “ overload) with a few unexpected twists.

Regards

PS - I have noticed that (on my iPad) the time recorded at the top of my posts is one hour behind the actual time - is this a glitch my end or yours?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I did not take to this latest series of line of duty.

Exhausted these:
Versailles - Ozart - Better Call Saul - Vikings - Mr Robot - Killing Eve
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Have to say, ditto Strutt. Adored last series 👍👍👍 but not this
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
hi David, have a look at your settings, go to Settings, My Account, General Settings, scroll down to date and time options near bottom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
There were 11 million viewers (including online viewers) for the last episode.(not that that proves anything- just saying...)
Bev;29032:
Have to say, ditto Strutt. Adored last series ������������������ but not this
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
woz;29034:
hi David, have a look at your settings, go to Settings, My Account, General Settings, scroll down to date and time options near bottom.

Cheers Woz, I’ve been abroad, with my iPad, so the glitch could be my end - will check my settings as you suggested. ������

PS - Time display now correct, thanks Woz.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Absolutely Woz, and Vicky McClures acting is superb 👏👏👏👏, she had a priceless one liner at the near start of finale, I won’t ruin it in case Nat watches, but did LOL 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👏👏
Hehe thanks @Bev you know how I dislike spoilers from my Room 101 !!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the mini review @David j ... good to know! Sometimes I think if finales are over-hyped that's why the reviews are bad even if it's actually pretty good too.

11 million views woah.. pretty impressive :eek:
Userlevel 6
Badge
I've just finished latest and maybe last season of Lucifer. This time on Netflix. Think Tom Ellis as lead is very good. I would recommend to anyone who enjoyed Buffy back in the day.
Daspy;29580:
I've just finished latest and maybe last season of Lucifer. This time on Netflix. Think Tom Ellis as lead is very good. I would recommend to anyone who enjoyed Buffy back in the day.

Thanks for the recommendation 🆙 was it originally on prime?/ is the series split between both platforms?
What a throwback, Buffy! :eek:
Userlevel 6
Badge
Nataly, yep.
Prime had season 1-3, then binned it! Netflix stepped for season 4. Every bit as good as the rest.
Enjoy.
Just 2 weeks until Stranger Things 3 week is upon us!!:eek::eek: reckon I'll have watched them all by the end of that weekend..
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I wonder if anyone watched the drama “I am Nicola” on channel 4 last night? Vicky McClure. Superb viewing 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Bev;33899:
I wonder if anyone watched the drama “I am Nicola” on channel 4 last night?

Missed it @Bev
​What was it about?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Smashing little one hour drama, Marc, about a woman, Nicola (Vicky Mclure) in a coercive relationship. He was almost subtly controlling tho so she kinda saw the signs but thought just nothing. It was gripping stuff, made all the more real by fact the couple are great off screen friends, so it was mainly improvised, and based on some real life stuff she’d either experienced herself, or had friends who had spoken of their experiences.

Theres three in all, next weeks again partly improvised, and based on the real life of actor Samantha Morten, this time covering money issues. It’s called I am Kirsty.