What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Show first post

365 replies

Watching Misfits on Netflix, was originally on 4, a while back. Young offenders on Community Service develop superpowers, all 'likeable anti socials'. Seem to find it hard not to kill people especially their probation workers, sometimes inadvertently. Crude, violent, darkly funny.

If you like that sort of thing. 5 seasons available. I've nearly finished second.

Nice @Daspy - never saw it on Channel 4 but I did notice it come up on Netflix. May have to give it a go:thumbsup:  thanks for the recommendation! Dark humour tends to be a winner in this house! 

Having completed the whole of The Last Kingdom in record time, we’ve now also got my family addicted to the show and are re-watching it along with them. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yellowstone series 2 free view on Paramount

Binged on handmaids tale as now available with extra cost via Prime - so dark

Plus Little fires everywhere - brilliant build series - brought a tear…

Of course as many re runs of beavis and butthead as one can get - life changing

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Last nights Gogglebox was another corker! I loathe the animal bits 😡😡, have to switch over, total exploitation, but the rest was soooooooo hilarious 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂

Of course as many re runs of beavis and butthead as one can get - life changing

:laughing:

Classic

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just watched last nights opening episode of BBC2s The Industry on iplayer. Can’t make my mind up whether I liked it or not 🤔🤷‍♀️

Just watched last nights opening episode of BBC2s The Industry on iplayer. Can’t make my mind up whether I liked it or not 🤔🤷‍♀️

What’s it about @Bev ?

I’ve just finished watching ‘Us’ on iPlayer. It was sweet, a bit sad though.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Five graduates joining a London Banking company, Marc. Pierpoint. 

Ones from NY and already lied her way in. Ones died after working 24/7 and living on Red Bull. Lots of swearing and rexy, but can’t make my mind up yet. Think I will watch ep2 next week and find out more. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Queens Gambit - great story and evolving wardrobe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

And loving the return of The Repair Shop right now 👍👏💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yea its a great warming respectful show - love it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Have recently watched The Queen’s Gambit, worth watching, well acted, nobody gets shot, beaten up or knifed and certainly nobody is shot a dozen times and miraculously survives.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another superb Gogglebox 📺👀👏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Did anyonewatch the Educating Manchester series? Sooooo good. Such a shocker ending re the head 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀👎

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Good friend of mine is currently “performing” on that with his wife. But I don’t watch it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Yea its a great warming respectful show - love it.

It’s the skills they exhibit. Fantastic abilities and knowledge. Don’t like the commentator’s voice much though but I can live with that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Good friend of mine is currently “performing” on that with his wife. But I don’t watch it!

Whooooooah, tell me more Richard!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just started Series 4 of The Crown 👑 👑 👑

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Last night on BBC 4 - Easter Parade with Fred Astaire and Judy Garland not something I usually resonate to but the Colour, the clothes and choreography keeps you locked

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Cheeks aching from LOL the whole way thru this weeks Gogglebox! OMG 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge

Like Strutt G et al, just finished Queens Gambit on Netflix. Very well acted, great decor in the various scenes, nice music choices too. An appreciation of chess might help a bit, but I think it would still,  be very watchable.

Also if you like hot spicy foods eg chillis and masochists, again Netflix,' We r the champions' episode 2 'Chilli eating'!

Have recently watched The Queen’s Gambit, worth watching, well acted, nobody gets shot, beaten up or knifed and certainly nobody is shot a dozen times and miraculously survives.

Good shout @G4RHL I binge-watched the whole series at the weekend. Loved it :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Isn’t it a nice change to have decent acting, a good story line and no shooting and wonderful survival rates of those wounded?

A film to watch is A Secret: Dare to Dream. Just a nice film. However, we have 007 to come - next year!

Bake Off final tonight! :grin: What will I do with my Tuesday evenings once it’s over! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Bake off’s great and been considering making that choc cake that Nigella made a couple of weeks ago. Looks yummy.

Watched Yellow Stone last night, this second series is getting brutal. Best thing I’v seen K Costner in.

Very exciting news @Bev 

Christmas has come early! Breaking news today:

Gone Fishing Christmas special!

Whoop! 

And i’ve even managed to sneak in the C-word in November. Bonus points :laughing: