What TV shows are you currently bingeing?

Show first post

327 replies

Oooooooooh sooooooooooooooooo glad you watched it too Marc! I’ve loved all series, it’s always a lovely mix of emotions, but all so natural, so simple, with some stunning scenery too. Soooo pleased it’s on on a Sunday evening too 👍🎣

Did you catch ‘Gone Fishing’ last night @Bev 

Def my fav so far (but I haven’t seen the first two series…. yet).

Love the ‘car meat’ and the ‘pocket cheese’ and the candle trick Bob did at the end with the two Babybels. :laughing::laughing::cheese:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Spooky our Marc, as literally just finished binge watching series two 😂😂😂😂👍👍👍. Watched series one last week. Seen both series three times now and just LOVE them all 🎣💕🎣 💕

Mr Amazon interrupted last nights episode 📚🙄🙄🙄🙄, how rude! 🙀👎😂😂but only missed first two minutes, but soooooo gonna watch it in full again right now ya beauty! Car meat hilarious, and bless his babybels candle 😂😂😂👍. Absolutely adore the simple format, the two of them together, with the scenery, the music, the touching tales, and the comedy, it just works sooooo perfectly 💕👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏, especially on a Sunday evening!

Can't wait for the new series of Googlebox.....impossible to watch without laughing 😆 

Agreed @LUCKY JO ! We can’t wait:joy:  it’s perfect evening viewing to relax and have a giggle to before bed :thumbsup:

And bake off is back soon! With the new host duo of Noel Fielding and Matt Lucas… we’ll see how it goes...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m actually thinking of coming back to Bake Off actually now, and sooooo love the Gogglebox 👍😂👍

Badge

Bake off is going to be hilarious...I can't wait. 

Is it me or was BTG fairly disappointing on Saturday 🥱

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I lost the will Lucky Jo, it’s truly had it’s day now, and usually love it. Big big 👎👎👎👎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I declined to watch Mad Men years ago having viewed 2 episodes and not really enjoying them. My wife encouraged me to give it another try, I did, and I am totally enjoying -reached series 5 in quick time. Timing so important 🤪🤪

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Two cosy new series tonight. Just watching Mary Berry’s simple comforts, followed by Nadiya Bakes. Dark eve, cosy viewing. Perfect. 

Two cosy new series tonight. Just watching Mary Berry’s simple comforts, followed by Nadiya Bakes. Dark eve, cosy viewing. Perfect. 

Exact same @Bev we watched one after the other :relaxed:  in a couple of weeks’ time it’ll be Bake Off Tuesdays followed by BBC baking shows on Wednesday’s… can’t wait! 

Maybe we’ll need a new thread specifically for photos of our baking efforts! (good and bad...)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ripper Street...on Prime. Up to series 2 of 5. Husband has watches them before, but not me. Its good  .👍

Finished all 5 seasons yesterday .

Now having Ripper Street withdrawal symptoms!😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG Gogglebox freaking hilarious re Countdown! LMTO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG Gogglebox freaking hilarious re Countdown! LMTO 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I know Bev....how did that bloke ever get on that program!! 😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

All cosy in me Selkbag 😂😂😂, all ready for my weekly dose of Gone Fishing 💕🎣💕. 

Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

🎣”……….and away”🎣😂😂😂

Got to be one of the best things on TV right now, OMG beyond idyllic! Such gorgeous viewing! Absolutely joyous episode, gotta be one of the best 👍👏👏👏👏👏👏💕👏👏👏👏👏👏

Great episode last night @Bev Really touching, and also interesting that the series has ‘caught up’ with Covid-19 lockdown. Really emotional when Bob and Paul were talking about losing their parents.

Stunning scenery :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I can absolutely see it shifting to BBC1 soon Marc 👍, it truly deserves it, it’s become sooooooooo popular, it’s what everyone wants and needs thru this pandemic 👏👏👏👏👏👏🎣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Monty Don on One Show tonight via video link to Long Meadow, yippeeeeeeee. So excited! 

Not only that, his new book out tomorrow! Super excited!

#adorehisbooks

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

🎣🎣🎣Oh man! How can one programme, with just two good guys, make me seriously smile from 👂to 👂for a whole half hour..! But it does! OMG beyond beautiful, every single minute of it!!!!! It warms my heart 💗beyond words. Loads funny bits too. The teacher pupil scene was hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂! Oh it’s sooooooo natural too! None of the scripted, forced, reality nonsense. Absolutely divine viewing. Think I can honestly say, this weeks was my best episode yet! And away!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

She’s back! Only Connect, Series 16: 1. Pilgrims v Corkscrews: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000mtqn

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Caught the excellent Sheridan Smith last night, in The 739. Originally shown 2014, dunno how missed it but totally did, so knew nothing of it til last night. Part two tonight. Absolutely LOVED it 👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏. 

Boris tonight 2000 hrs, then that follows at 2100 👏👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ah last one of the series for Mortimer and Whitehouse tonight 😢🎣

Will sooooooo miss it! And away! 😢😢😢

Ah last one of the series for Mortimer and Whitehouse tonight 😢🎣

Will sooooooo miss it! And away! 😢😢😢

It was a wonderful final episode @Bev 

I found it quite deep (and I’m not talkng about the River Wye :wink: )

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You’ve got all these forced reality type programmes and “talent” competitions, which DID work in the early days when new and unique, but now anyone on them just wants the fame. Sorry to say, that I even had to turn Bake Off right off, purely for that reason.  

So, to watch lovely, genuine Paul and Bob in this oh sooooooo simple format, with something for everyone, whether you want the fishing 🎣, the health stuff 👨‍⚕️💉💊, the comedy 🤣🙃, or just the genuine friendship with moving, touching, deep tales and memories. It really has the Sunday night cosy factor, and I bet even THEY themselves didn’t think, in a million years, it’d work as well as it has, but in these soooo uncertain crazy times, this is so obviously what viewers want and need 👍👏. 

Bring on the next series! 

Just checked, I’m only up to Season 1 Episode 2. Have I got some bingeing to do...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Talking bingeing, spooky! Anyone watching Freddie Flintoff 🏏? Gripping stuff! Brave 👍👏👏👏