What's happened to my balance?

• 14 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 13380 replies

I was on a ladder and looking up and  lost my balance and fell off. Fortunately it wasn’t more than a few feet. I’ve found that my balance has deteriorated as I’ve got older, apparently this is common, and you can check how good your balance is by seeing how long you can stay upright standing on one leg (but not up a ladder).

Well that had you all fooled then, it’s such a shame  and so frustrating that people can’t seem to be bothered spending 30 seconds looking for the answers to the questions which have all been answered so many times before…

(in case you’re interested  I suffered a bruised ego and bruised knee, but I stuck a plaster over the ego and it’s healing)

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

😊 hope your bruised ego repairs soon .......

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I know. The faqs are all there and if you look down the same question is probably posted. 4 times. Think I need to invest in a parrot 🦜 🤔 

glad you just had a couple of bruises 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Lapa 

glad you saw the point of the post...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I was on a ladder and looking up and  lost my balance and fell off. Fortunately it wasn’t more than a few feet. I’ve found that my balance has deteriorated as I’ve got older, apparently this is common, and you can check how good your balance is by seeing how long you can stay upright standing on one leg (but not up a ladder).

Well that had you all fooled then, it’s such a shame  and so frustrating that people can’t seem to be bothered spending 30 seconds looking for the answers to the questions which have all been answered so many times before…

(in case you’re interested  I suffered a bruised ego and bruised knee, but I stuck a plaster over the ego and it’s healing)

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Lapa

glad you saw the point of the post...

I got ya 😂