Hot Topic

What made me happy today

• Community Manager
  • 6167 replies
Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! πŸ˜€

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you πŸ‘

987 replies

What made me happy today was seeing a photo of how 80s/90s TV β€˜personality’ Pat Sharp looks like today.

Then:

Pat Sharpe in 1991

Β 

Now:

Pat Sharp today. Image credit The Guardian

Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Probably the only bean I don’t like, Lucky Jo, BUT they do look really good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Badge

.... unbelievable.. but I'm still picking runner beans .  That made me so happy today ☺ 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Having the whole of Morrison’s to myself this morning πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚. Early πŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺπŸšͺbut what a rarity! What a treat! πŸ›’πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG Louis looks soooooo adorable πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸΎ

This made me happy today...... Louis had a cut & blow-dry and came home looking and smelling gorgeous.Β Β 

Β 

Gorgeous @LUCKY JOΒ 

Not sure Louis is too happy about it thoughΒ :laughing:

Badge

This made me happy today...... Louis had a cut & blow-dry and came home looking and smelling gorgeous.Β Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

All my neighbours seem to be out (rarity) so absolute bliss πŸ’•πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚#itslikeadetached

That looks pretty cool @LUCKY JOΒ 

Apparently this is going to be a good month to see some shooting stars at night, as long as it’s not too cloudy of course.Β :telescope:

Badge

This made me happy today.... finding this amazing App called Star Walk 2.Β Β 

Free to download.Β  Β Just point to the skies and you'll be amazed.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This just happened!Β :blush:

Forty thousand

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sooooo cute πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•, and Sir David’s answers sooooooo lovely bless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ’πŸ΅

https://news.sky.com/video/david-attenborough-quizzed-by-the-royal-kids-12088833

Β 

Pure Planet being featured in a new Bath initiative β€˜Bath unlimited’, to highlight local businessesΒ :grinning:Β the initiative’s been put forward to help showcase local business, in light of COVID. Nice to be part of it!Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh man! No kidding! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, soooooooooo thrilled! Music to my πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚. Hadn’t heard that Marc, thanks, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰

This made me happy today - they’re making a 4th series of Gone Fishing!Β 

:laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another lovely pic Nataly in superb weather 🌞🌞

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ“·

Lovely blue skies paired with autumnal colours appearing in the trees… :blush:

Autumn and Summer in one!

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The September sunshine! It’s like summer again! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘™

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG the history teacher just winning a million on Who Wants to be a millionaire! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€What an amazing guy! OMG that was sooooooo good! He made it look soooooo easy! Tears in my eyes! Jeremy soooooo choked bless! Wonderful with just the crew too! No silly audience coughing πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ™„. Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ³βŒ

A cheeky 30 minute brisk walk before work. Before breakfast even. Crisp, sunny morning. No back pain. Oh, and it’s Friday!Β :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Boris’s briefing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Very good so far

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Its very quiet sundays over there. Shops not open on sundays no noisy equipment lawn mower and such cant wash the car. Restaurants and cafes open and most people tend to eat out.Β 

Going to be some weird customs to get used too.Β