Hot Topic

What made me happy today

• Community Manager
  • 6972 replies
Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! ๐Ÿ˜€

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you ๐Ÿ‘

1281 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Nataly;55080:
This photo of new PP team member Otis, looking guilty after his bath because he found (and ate) a dirty nappy... ๐Ÿ˜…

Adorable
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Indeed ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•but eating a dirty diaper ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
A plane flew overhead last night and did this smiley face in the sky ๐Ÿ˜ one for you @Bev though not quite the same standards as the Red Arrows!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
OMG Nat, it soooooo IS, especially when so out the blue, I think that makes it soooooo all the more special ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘! Wow! Massively impressed, truly am! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Happy World Environement Day everyone! ๐Ÿ˜
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Iโ€™ve just fixed my PP tariff for 12 months - nice saving of ยฃ90 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
What has made me happy today is seeing that @woz has a flashing avatar (fnarr fnarr) ๐Ÿ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Marc;55482:
What has made me happy today is seeing that @woz has a flashing avatar (fnarr fnarr) ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love it Woz
Badge +3
Thanks for the Amazon voucher today - was a nice unexpected bonus :)

* For a better user experience applying it best make it clearer NOT to cut cope and paste the code as it won't work and that the code will have to be entered manually. Will save a bit of frustration and time trying to read the very small print.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Sooooooooo grateful for my lovely Amazon rewards! Brings a tear to my eye each time, sooooooo generous of PP, thank you Marc and Nat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Agree totally with myauntie, took sooooooooo long to redeem! Beyond exasperating! Lost the will! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;55494:
Sooooooooo grateful for my lovely Amazon rewards! Brings a tear to my eye each time, sooooooo generous of PP, thank you Marc and Nat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Agree totally with myauntie, took sooooooooo long to redeem! Beyond exasperating! Lost the will! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Grateful and appreciated - ching ching
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
How fantastic I received my rewards this morning.
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ Made me well happy!
thank you @Marc and @Nataly and the whole PP team.
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
AND I've changed tariff today...saving more money ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;54980:
Seeing this today has made me happy.

Together we've posted more than 50,000 times!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹FANTASTIC!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
i copied and pasted my code, and it worked fine ๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
seeing these Great Tit chicks in my garden this morning. Big balls of fluff. Love this time of year!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Adorable Ange, I adore watching them too, all different personalities and songs, wonderful ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
A big thank you to Pure Planet for the community gift!
(oops- I meant to post this in what made me happy today - it should be winging it's way there shortly...!)
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
haha- you have no idea how hard it was to get the filesize down far enough to make that work!
I have a plan...
Marc;55482:
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Have been painting all day today - popped in for a tea break and noticed an uplifting email from Pure Planet with a lovely reward attached. BIG BIG thank you to Marc, Nataly and all the PP team. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Regards,
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Dai
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well that's put a nice gloss on the day then...
David j;55558:
Have been painting all day today - popped in for a tea break and noticed an uplifting email from Pure Planet with a lovely reward attached. BIG BIG thank you to Marc, Nataly and all the PP team. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Regards,
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Dai
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Baby woodpecker being fed in my garden! Happy, happy, happy
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
woz;55560:
Well that's put a nice gloss on the day then...

Hee Hee, like your humour woz - however, I thought the gloss was going to be washed away by a threatening cloud, I was lucky as the sun took charge and a productive painting day was accomplished. Might purchase some new paint brushes with my voucher ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
David j;55558:

Regards,
โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Dai

I had the same delightful pleasure David. Had a birthday recently and my sons also contributed to the same international mail order site so I am well funded for a big spend! Plus I got may monthly bill from PP and I am in credit. What more could a guy want? I know the answer and must effect it - another G&T!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
G4RHL;55567:
I had the same delightful pleasure David. Had a birthday recently and my sons also contributed to the same international mail order site so I am well funded for a big spend! Plus I got may monthly bill from PP and I am in credit. What more could a guy want? I know the answer and must effect it - another G&T!

Excellent G4RHL, PP reward & in credit - happy days. Toast your sons for their thoughtful gesture to their dad ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ