Hot Topic

What made me happy today

• Community Manager
  • 6972 replies
Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! πŸ˜€

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you πŸ‘

1281 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I love your thinking Marc - that would be a very 'juicy' encounter. What about Wales v England in the final! I can only dream. Also, Northern Ireland & Scotland are in the playoffs so hope for them yet. 

Regards,
​​​​​​​Dai
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
David j;43071:
What about Wales v England in the final! I can only dream.
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

That would be too much to take 😬😡
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Marc;43096:
That would be too much to take 😬😡

​​​​​​​Correct Marc, my imagination running away with me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Three things have made me happy today 😁

1. It's Friday!
2. We won two business awards last night
3. The Tesla 'cyber truck'. Boy I want to drive this

Badge +2
My Daughter was invited to be a mascot for our local (Nat1) Rugby team yesterday. They'd visited school and she loved it so we dropped them an e-mail to say thanks. From that she was mascot, given a shirt, treated brilliantly and we got hospitality too (mmmm, steak and potatoe pie!). We plan to go again ans despite our (very young) team being awful, we had a fantastic day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ah, shows that gratitude goes a long long way, Jowl πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
.......finding this little medley of 🌈πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•in Aldi! Three orange, three yellow, and three purple πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘. Sooooo vibrant!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Jowl;43320:
My Daughter was invited to be a mascot for our local (Nat1) Rugby team yesterday. They'd visited school and she loved it so we dropped them an e-mail to say thanks. From that she was mascot, given a shirt, treated brilliantly and we got hospitality too (mmmm, steak and potatoe pie!). We plan to go again ans despite our (very young) team being awful, we had a fantastic day.

​​​​​​​Sounds like you had a great time. Mmmm pie!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Jowl;43320:

​​​​​​​All round lovely story Jowl πŸ‘πŸ‘
Writing my 1000th post in this wonderful Community 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hey well done, Nat! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, how time flies! Seems only two minutes when you joined! πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
How many!!! You are a busy bee 🐝🐝
The arrival of this........

​​​​​​​
Badge +2
ooooo, the exact model I'm looking at. Let me know your thoughts @Gray4276 How is the Alexa integration? What's the magic remote like? I've taken screen/picture quality as a granted. Is teh UI responsive and fast?

And if you don't mind, what did you pay for it? It's fluctuated a bit over the last week. I'm trying to hold on for Friday but it's a good price as it is last couple of days.
Seeing that today we've hit 30,000 community members
πŸ˜ƒ
Feels like just a few weeks ago we were celebrating the quarter of a century!
What made me happy is this scene of some of the PP guys. They swear they didn't co-ordinate in advance!

​​​​​​​
Well plaid πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Take a look at the "Hafod Hardware " Christmas video - BRILLIANT - cost a wacking Β£100 to make. Eat your heart out John Lewis.
Hafod Hardware is a small, family run DIY store in mid Wales and are promoting "Buy Local" message.
​​​​​​​Beautiful video 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
David j;44010:
Take a look at the "Hafod Hardware " Christmas video - BRILLIANT - cost a wacking Β£100 to make. Eat your heart out John Lewis.
Hafod Hardware is a small, family run DIY store in mid Wales and are promoting "Buy Local" message.
​​​​​​​Beautiful video 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁷󠁬
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Excellent Marc, nice way to start the day βœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
This is by far the best christmas video. Simply brilliant its what life is all about.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I agree Jon1, Arthur is only 2 years old- simply heartwarming.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I watched it online earlier as it’s gone viral now, and it’s beyond heartwarming! What a beautiful video πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Bev, Hafod Hardware also made a Christmas video last year - I am going to find it now πŸŽ„- you'll probably find it before me πŸ˜€
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
It's worth looking at Hafod Hardware 2018 Christmas video - not as brill as 2019 but worth watching to see Dad and Arthur (age 1) πŸŽ„
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
OMG - I am stopping now - just watched Hafod Hardware 2017 Christmas video (mostly Dad ) with tiny tiny baby Arthur πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„