Hot Topic

What made me happy today

• Community Manager
  • 6972 replies
Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! 😀

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you 👍

1281 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
ouch

Marc;31930:
How's the head today @woz :rolleyes:;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
​Bet that will get some of you Googling 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Yea thanks Oakbank! making the community (well me) Jealous... sounds absolutely fabulous.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
ha..I only know 2 things about faslane, nuclear subs and wasn't there talk of moving the naval base to gib?
hope the weather holds..
Oakbank;32032:
I went for a wee potter about on Ladybird today. Very little wind, but it was 'Taps Aff!', just shorts and sunblock, plus floppy hat and sunglasses. I didn't go anywhere, just out to the Tail o' the Bank, down to the Cloch and back to my mooring near Faslane.
​Bet that will get some of you Googling 🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Faslane and their subs, if that nicola sturgen lass gets her lifelong goal of scottish independance then your right they will unofficially be moved as the DOD wont have the entire fleet stored on foreign territories same goes for the airbases.so a friend of a very good friend drunkenly told us one night. Not sure they would go to GIB just in case the spanish try and nick em
Being three hours away from finishing work.... for the week!💪
Two days off = four-day weekend = me being a bit smug especially as a big yellow thing is expected in the sky for lots of that 🆒🆒🆒🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Thirty degrees on Saturday ya bugger 🙀🙀🙀👍👍👍👏👏👏😅😅😅😅😅😅😅🍦🍦🍦🍦👙👙👙! Enjoy ya four days Marc!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

just in case you need any help
Jon1;32187:
First time ever, i have finally got round to donating blood. Frankly that was easy dont know why i waited so long.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well done Jon 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏, but felt sooooooo squeamish looking at that! Just something about blood testing, and that needle looks damn thick 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Walking out of work at 12pm today, on holiday now for 2 whole weeks. Off to the Peak District tomorrow, yeah 😎😎😎
AND the sun is shining 🌞🌞🌞
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Have a wonderful time Ange! This weather is beyond awesome! 🙀🙀🙀☀️☀️☀️👏👏👏😎😎😎🍦🏖👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Bev;32309:
Have a wonderful time Ange! This weather is beyond awesome! 🙀🙀🙀☀️☀️☀️👏👏👏😎😎😎🍦🏖👍

Thanks Bev 👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
yep, hope it holds Angie...are you going on the bike?
Bev;32309:
Have a wonderful time Ange! This weather is beyond awesome! ������������������☀️☀️☀️������������������������������������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Goes without saying today.....this great British weather.....OMG what an absolute scorcher 🙀👏👍😎☀️🏖🚿🍓🍦👙!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😅😅😅😅😅😅
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Nowhere better than our country when the sun shines, sat on Langland prom today with the tide fully in - probably better than the med.
​🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Angelabikerbabe;32274:
Walking out of work at 12pm today, on holiday now for 2 whole weeks. Off to the Peak District tomorrow, yeah ������������������
AND the sun is shining ������������������

Have a lovely time Angelabikerbabe 🌞🌞
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hotter than Miami and Cu a today apparently Dai 🙀👏👏👏👏😎☀️👍🏖
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Cuba
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Bev;32374:
Hotter than Miami and Cu a today apparently Dai ������������������������������������☀️������������

Hi Bev, I agree, however, slightly cooler here in South Wales but still blisteringly hot ������������- I love it ������

regards,
Dai
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
ev I lame the key oard
Bev;32375:
Cuba
woz;32402:
ev I lame the key oard

:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
😂😂😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
David j;32373:
Have a lovely time Angelabikerbabe ������������

Thanks David 😎
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
I’m a little bit like a giddy kid on Christmas Eve tonight 😂😂😂😂😂. One more sleep ya beauty, then my favourite two weeks of the absolute year begin 🎾🎾🎾🎾🙏🍓☀️😎😂😂😂😂👏