Hot Topic

What made me happy today

• Community Manager
  • 6972 replies
Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! 😀

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you 👍

1281 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Cheers David, and what a game and what emotions!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Strutt G, I agree, what emotions, which I hope Spurs will use as a motivator tonight.

​👏👏👏👏
Badge +2
I'm as far from a liverpool fan as is possible. Can't stand them at all - happy if they'd lose every match. However, hats off to them - that's some result and you can't take that away from them.

I really do like Jurgen Klopp though
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Strutt G, it’s 22.05pm, game finished - what on earth is going on in football ⚽️ .
SPURS V LIVERPOOL ������������������������������������������������
​AMAZING ������������������������

PS - Strutt G household must be a happy place ������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hey David J, thanks for your thoughts, its just unbelievably stunningly amazing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
😄🇬🇧⚽️⚽️⚽️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoyAXMr558
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Thought I had an idea how footie worked and then Tuesday happened. Then to add to my confusion Wed in Amsterdam! Madrid June 1, think I've got an idea, but clearly that counts for nowt!! Well done both sides.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
When tactics go out the window, emotion, adrenaline, momentum kicks in it is something to behold and beyond the usual understanding.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
You couldn’t make it up - that’s what sport can achieve ⚽️⚽️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Back again.
Do miracles still happen?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Jon1;29548:
Back again.
Do miracles still happen?2142

My question about miracles has been answered with a firm NO they dont happen.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hope you still managed to enjoy the whole thing tho despite the thrashing our Jonny 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
From ⚽️ to 🎾. I’ve enjoyed watching an afternoon of TV with exhibition matches from the new court one at Wimbledon, now its new retractable roof has been built 👍👍👍.

Three fantastic fun matches with some of the great veterans, including McEnroe, Clijsters and Navratilova 👏👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
If only that “1st” Watford scoring opportunity had been taken, when the game was 0-0, it could have been a closer match.
​They still made the final.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
They did make it to the final plus a mid table finish thats a fine season.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Strutt G;29589:
They did make it to the final plus a mid table finish thats a fine season.

​Spot on G 👍⚽️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Our best ever season in the age of the premiership and a silver medal in the cup. I would of taken that at start of season, so now onto next year were waiting to see which of the pozzo family players are transferred to watford. And will the manager last another full season?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I agree, good season for Watford (50 points) - last home game V West Ham (1 - 4) , could have been 53 points taking them to 9th position. Hindsight hey!!
​👏⚽️
Coming into work to find this gorgeous dog sat by my desk :rolleyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Come on Nataly, give us the full story - is she/he employed as the ‘pest control’ operative 😂😂😂😂
@David j ;)) waaait if she's sat by me... would that make me the pest?!?

Every so often we can bring dogs into the office, this is Maisie ☝️, one of our founder's dogs ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
As a Gloucester Rugby supporter I would never label you a pest 😂.
Pets, and in particular dogs, are a great calming influence (most of the time) and can create positive karma. Smart casual clothes & pet friendly policies- how refreshing. 👏👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Low maintenance, somewhat agog and could bite
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
That will deter prospective burglars - can’t wait to see the puppies 😂😂😂😂