Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1122 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
You couldn’t be closer to the truth if you tried Jon! πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Spot on! No lie! 🀣🀣🀣
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
yes but can you do this?

Bev;12463:
Hee hee hee hee! My cookings on a par with Nigella, I’ll have you know οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
With my eyes closed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
LOL!
Bev;12471:
With my eyes closed οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Just knowing I’ve chosen a goodun with Pure Planet πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
And doing the loudest fart in history πŸ‘…πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯🀭🀣🀣🀣🀣
Bev;12694:
And doing the loudest fart in history

Bit too much info there @Bev ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
That GIF seriously made me LOL πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

- - - Updated - - -

Reaching level 24 πŸ‘but wtf’s an orb?! πŸ™€πŸ€·*♀️. I seriously haven’t a Scooby! Let alone finding a matching avatar! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
This weeks Strictly πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί. Movie week 🎬. OMG Beyond outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™€. Cried a tear at Ashley Roberts out of this world performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. She gets my vote βœ…. Awesome viewing πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The gorgeous pink skies early this morning πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ’•, Beyond gorgeous! Strong β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ is forecast all day today πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Bev;12751:
wtf’s an orb?!

It's something to do with light. Or a band. (Big in the 90s? πŸ†’)
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Ooooo yes I remember that band now you come to mention it Marc πŸ‘, but not having them for my avatar πŸ˜‚. Keeping the cosy cute pet pic in front of the fire πŸ”₯πŸΆπŸ±πŸΎπŸ’•
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just testing photo upload

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, worked a treat on preview. Bugger πŸ˜‘πŸ‘Ž
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
oh dear, I thought an orb was another name for a spherical shape, and if that’s not sad enough I must have slept through the 90’s cos I’ve never heard of the band.
On the other hand, as a descriptive term..,
I had to delete the next bit, I’ll leave you to guess why
Marc;12874:
It's something to do with light. Or a band. (Big in the 90s? πŸ†’)

- - - Updated - - -

Bev use the preview and don’t put any spaces in the name of the photo, I’ve had the same problem, sometimes works sometimes have to try a couple of times
Bev;13025:

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, worked a treat on preview. Bugger οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Bev;13025:

- - - Updated - - -

Dammit, worked a treat on preview. Bugger

I wouldn't preview it @Bev
Once uploaded, hit 'post' 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Let me have a little play!

here goes!..................

- - - Updated - - -

Bugger πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«
Getting there @Bev
This time saved as an attachment ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hey, how did ya do that?!?! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€
Bev;13134:
Hey, how did ya do that?!?!

I'm going to write a guide πŸ†™
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bit excited!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Seeing the adorable Rafa Nadel πŸ’•clearing up the damage from the Majorca flash floods πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Day off today - going too spend the day with my daughter and 12 day old grandson- feeling happy ☺
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Watching the Royal wedding πŸ‘°πŸ€΅πŸ’; cried, but tears of happiness. Wonderfully moving. Robbie Williams adorable little girl as bridesmaid bless her πŸ’•
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hearing storm Callum howling outside πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸŒšand knowing not got to be out walking in it πŸ‘. Cosy Saturday πŸ”₯πŸ‘. It’s FIERCE out there! πŸ™€
Userlevel 5
Listening to an Audiobook on the Library MP3 player lian. I have over 100 chapters to go through its enough to send my off to Bedfordshire, I’m upto Chapter 32 so better get me ears on, I am knitting a pair of socks at the same time for my shop, they always fly out as soon as I list them. So double happy vibes