Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1815 replies

Userlevel 5
I was deeelighted t have found some Pumpkin Spice Pop Tarts on eBay last week. There is even a jar of jars ofnpumpkin spice to put in a pie. I found a small jar of Pumpkin Spice coffee!!!
Wot a brilliant find, I was cockahoop. When it came in post on Tuesday, my Carer made me the coffee n one for herself, some Pop Tarts for me, I gave her a pack of 2 t try. I was v happy cos I always eat meals alone. Well we chilled n had a chat, all too soon she had t leave for her nxt Client, For me Breakfast today I had 2 Pop Tarts, n PS cuppa coffee its an acquired taste, really different. Smells nice too.

I'm saving the last PS Pop Tarts pack for Sunday Brunch. Anyone else found Pumpkin Spice stuff, maybe in Starbux or eBay?

It comes from America though you can get PS stuff in England as well.

It all started with Katie on her Knitting podcast YT channel, Inside Number 23, she is Mum to Roly her pug boy, he licks his mush a lot, knits lovely garments n makes her 1950's clithes.. Her DH hubby treated her to some Pumpkun Spice Pop Tarts, she is preggers until nxt wk not long now.

So I fancied some too, so imsgine my glee wen eBay had loads of the stuff.
Who needs happy pills?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
haha, and I thought I'd never have the chance to put arson and pringles in the same sentence..
CSI beckons...
Jon1;14227:
Wont say how or why i know the secrets of pringles however a small tub could in theory be used as a very useful firelighter. Note never used for criminal arson. Before the calls to 999 begin.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Wont say how or why i know the secrets of pringles however a small tub could in theory be used as a very useful firelighter. Note never used for criminal arson. Before the calls to 999 begin.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
What made me slightly UNHAPPY........

Excitedly getting off the πŸ›‹sofa, and doing a few dance moves πŸ’ƒtowards the kitchen, as Strictly finished πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί. As reached the lounge door πŸšͺ, did a Janette Manrara high kick, and stubbed my little toe soooooo hard on the door frame! I seriously thought I’d broken it! Ouch ouch ouchπŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯! I ran out of expletives! It went sooooo purple! I felt sooooooooo sick! All ok now phew! Lesson learnt! Stick to watching the professionals πŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ–₯πŸ›‹!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I’m curious, how did you come by that really useful tip? (it’ll come in useful next time I’m held hostage!)
Thinking about it, it would be much more worrying if you couldn’t set fire to them...
Jon1;14005:
Did you know you can set fire to pringles.

Go on try it you know ive made you curious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Seeing sooo many work colleagues wearing pink for Tickled pink day πŸ‘for breast cancer awareness. Lovely to see soooo many guys joining in too, in pink shirts and pink ties πŸ‘πŸ‘. A wonderful cause, and one which so many people are sadly affected by, either directly or indirectly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Eeeeek, won’t be trying then! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ™€πŸ‘Ž
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;14012:
What happens to them?!

Honestly they burn lime a candle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
What happens to them?!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;13996:
Discovering Prosecco Pringles πŸ₯‚, yes REALLY πŸ€ͺ! Whatever next!

Did you know you can set fire to pringles.

Go on try it you know ive made you curious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Discovering Prosecco Pringles πŸ₯‚, yes REALLY πŸ€ͺ! Whatever next!
Kniterella;13696:
Its a long book Adrenalin by Jeff Abbott,on MP3 player borrowed from the City Library. Its got suspence, the CIA β€˜Company’, spies, thrillers, people trafficking, slavery rings, murders, gun with DNA chips that shoot with a chip, lots more, its got over 120 chapters, but they are quite short. The main charachter is Sam n his traitor wife. I have been binging on about 20 chapters, nearly there I’m on chapter 96. Sam n Lucy’s son has been taken n sold to a couple in USA so Sam is desperate to find him. Its a brilliant book. The Author has a FAB imagination.

Sounds like a great listen @Kniterella :)
I was into audio books a few years ago when I had a long commute. Stephen King's The Dome was a great one. Really good narrator πŸ†™
Userlevel 5
Marc;13689:
What book are you listening to @Kniterella ?
Double happy vibes sounds good ⭕️o

Its a long book Adrenalin by Jeff Abbott,on MP3 player borrowed from the City Library. Its got suspence, the CIA β€˜Company’, spies, thrillers, people trafficking, slavery rings, murders, gun with DNA chips that shoot with a chip, lots more, its got over 120 chapters, but they are quite short. The main charachter is Sam n his traitor wife. I have been binging on about 20 chapters, nearly there I’m on chapter 96. Sam n Lucy’s son has been taken n sold to a couple in USA so Sam is desperate to find him. Its a brilliant book. The Author has a FAB imagination.
Kniterella;13613:
Listening to an Audiobook on the Library MP3 player lian. I have over 100 chapters to go through its enough to send my off to Bedfordshire, I’m upto Chapter 32 so better get me ears on, I am knitting a pair of socks at the same time for my shop, they always fly out as soon as I list them. So double happy vibes

What book are you listening to @Kniterella ?
Double happy vibes sounds good ⭕️o
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Saw this just now, maybe me pretty happy :D

Isn't it amazing!
Userlevel 5
Listening to an Audiobook on the Library MP3 player lian. I have over 100 chapters to go through its enough to send my off to Bedfordshire, I’m upto Chapter 32 so better get me ears on, I am knitting a pair of socks at the same time for my shop, they always fly out as soon as I list them. So double happy vibes
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hearing storm Callum howling outside πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸŒšand knowing not got to be out walking in it πŸ‘. Cosy Saturday πŸ”₯πŸ‘. It’s FIERCE out there! πŸ™€
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Watching the Royal wedding πŸ‘°πŸ€΅πŸ’; cried, but tears of happiness. Wonderfully moving. Robbie Williams adorable little girl as bridesmaid bless her πŸ’•
Userlevel 7
Badge +5
Day off today - going too spend the day with my daughter and 12 day old grandson- feeling happy ☺
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Seeing the adorable Rafa Nadel πŸ’•clearing up the damage from the Majorca flash floods πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Bit excited!
Bev;13134:
Hey, how did ya do that?!?!

I'm going to write a guide πŸ†™
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey, how did ya do that?!?! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€
Getting there @Bev
This time saved as an attachment ;)

Userlevel 7