What made me happy today

Show first post

1800 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Current status:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I’ve just got back in but guess I’ll have to get up and do the ironing - lol

Had an unexpected hitchhiker , a ladybird, on my windscreen yesterday. Walked from one side to the other, whilst I was moving, before it spread its wings and flew off. Must've had superglue on its feet! 🤣

There have been swarms of them recently. Whole sides of buildings covered. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Current status:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Brilliant

Had an unexpected hitchhiker , a ladybird, on my windscreen yesterday. Walked from one side to the other, whilst I was moving, before it spread its wings and flew off. Must've had superglue on its feet! 🤣

Not seen so many ladybirds this year. One or two tidying the garden at the weekend. I take it you realised your passenger should have had a crash helmet?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not seen so many ladybirds this year. One or two tidying the garden at the weekend. I take it you realised your passenger should have had a crash helmet?!

🤣🤣 he/she was doing really well hanging on .didn't seem to phase them at all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You had ladybirds tidying your garden at the weekend?, can you send them to me when they've finished

@Duppy The use of English. I should learn! I’ll box them up and send them via WiFi.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hee hee hee, made me titter

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Angelabikerbabe 

Now there’s an idea, paint your crash helmet to look like a giant ladybird, and you can keep them company while they are riding with you...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You had ladybirds tidying your garden at the weekend?, can you send them to me when they've finished

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Angelabikerbabe

Now there’s an idea, paint your crash helmet to look like a giant ladybird, and you can keep them company while they are riding with you...

Now that's an idea! Would certainly turn heads 🤣

Ange always turns heads! 🤯

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ange always turns heads! 🤯

🤣

I’ll be able to spot @Angelabikerbabe on the streets now for she will be the one with a ladybird on her wind shield.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’ll be able to spot @Angelabikerbabe on the streets now for she will be the one with a ladybird on her wind shield.

🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nothing made me happy today.  

It's the end of an era!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Took just 82 years old mam for the results of her scan on her lung. 18 months ago they found a small lump in her lung and said it was a cancerous lump.. 

Because of her age, we decided just to monitor it.

She has had 4 scans since, and every time the doctor said it was getting a bit smaller ( which I thought was weird)

Anyway. Been for another scan and got results  today, and it was smaller still!  Now the doctor is saying he thinks it was probably NOT cancer in the first place and probably just an infection of some sort. ( because it has gotten smaller everything, and not bigger)

Good News! 

@Angelabikerbabe that’s brilliant news!

I’m going to Birmingham this weekend to see two of my brothers and my mum and my step dad, we’re all going for dinner and drinks. I’m so excited we’ve not all been in the same place for at least a year. :blush:

Bring on the weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh have a marvellous time @Mads .🥂🍰

..on yer bike?!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

..on yer bike?!!

🤣 , if you are asking if I took mam to hospital on my bike @G4RHL , I'm afraid not,  mam would not entertain getting on my bike, ha ha. ( in the car)

I read that Facebook’s new name, Meta, in Hebrew means “dead”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I read that Facebook’s new name, Meta, in Hebrew means “dead”.

🤣 , apt name!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

After my bike broke dawn AGAIN on Tuesday, been to see some bikes, and decided on a new one.....hopefully I'll get it by Friday next week, nice birthday present to me! 

Love the matt Black....just like Batman! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

What made me happy was unexpectedly being contacted by an old mate from Bath from the end of my school days 😊  Will need a good catch-up there, it's been 40 years! Also a nice day out up in Tavistock, looked lovely in the Autumn sunshine, between a few showers. WetwheelsSW boat trip at 1030, Pi-pip,  Happy Monday, everyone!