Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1641 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The boss got me an electric car today. Not quite what i was hoping for but i guess it saves me walking across the meadow.

- - - Updated - - -

Bev;9163:
have to say, after three consecutive showers, and STILL dripping, I’m beginning to think it’s only bliss if right by sea or pool! Phew it’s a killer!

Haha.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Marc;9101:
I dunno @Bev Got to say it's doing my head in a bit :rolleyes:

have to say, after three consecutive showers, and STILL dripping, I’m beginning to think it’s only bliss if right by sea or pool! Phew it’s a killer!
I dunno @Bev Got to say it's doing my head in a bit :rolleyes:
Bev;9077:
Realising that this heatwave is not ending any time soon 🆒🆙:foldedhands:, loving it! ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Realising that this heatwave is not ending any time soon 🆒🆙:foldedhands:, loving it! ❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Listening to Gary Davies on Radio 2 on Friday nights ❤️! Sounds of the 80s. Blissful memories. He’s my new guilty pleasure all over again!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
.....walking home from work today FASTER than the traffic! Cars almost at standstill, gridlock as rat race begins now kiddywinkles broken up! Mad nation! I felt rather smug on foot!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Giving a homeless man £1 and seeing his face light up, bless :foldedhands:

- - - Updated - - -

And an RAF jet practising its landing right over my flat into the airport OMG beyond low, Beyond loud, beyond heart pounding❤️!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Marc;8777:
Today what has made me happy is just the simple peace & quiet as I made my journey to work. Nothing special happened. Which was perfect :o

Love that! Simple things! Bliss! 🆙:p
Today what has made me happy is just the simple peace & quiet as I made my journey to work. Nothing special happened. Which was perfect 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Drinking a cheeky Guinness on a balmy summers July evening! Simple pleasures 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Nothing. Very sad. Rafa out in semi. Serena thrashed in final. NOT a good day!

Oh I got a thorough housywork completed, plus six months of accounts after procrastinating, so guess that made me a teeny bit happy.

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Eating freshly picked strawberries from work colleagues garden, and telling her they were even tastier than Wimbledon strawberries! Never did I think anything would come close, but these truly did this morning!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Watching Tim Henman and Andy Murray ������in studio with Sue, having lots of banter ������������then discovering both in commentary box tomoz ������������������������������������. Next best thing to seeing Murray on court, I guess ������������������������������

- - - Updated - - -

Give up. Emojis history
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
So RAF celebrating 100 years and as Frank Whittle, inventor of jet engine, is from my home town, a red arrow hawk was in city centre Saturday!!!!!!!! Didn’t know, aaaaargh!

So, walking home today, what comes to a halt right next to me on gridlock duel carriageway? Said hawk being transported back to base! OMG could not believe my eyes and luck! Magical! :foldedhands:❤️
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
3 weeks of cycling start today. Can froome defend his title or will super G nick it from him.
Go froome go sky..
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thank you Jon and Marc. Just discovered Gary Davies is back on radio two! I can’t tell you what a HUGE fan of his I was back in the 80s! I went to soooo many Radio One roadshows with my school friend! Blissful memories! What a way to end my birthday!

Bev;8141:
My birthday! 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;8141:
My birthday! 🆙

Happy birthday bev.🆒
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
My birthday! 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Whilst watching Wim (which ALWAYS makes me happy, of course) , I spotted my regular blackbird drinking from my water bowl. Tilts his head back as if he’s gargling with Listerine! Beyond cute! Beyond adorable!

Bev;7943:
Day one of a very important tournament! Fave two weeks of the year by far!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Day one of a very important tournament! Fave two weeks of the year by far!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Seeing the gorgeous late evening pink skies. Wonderful.

Red sky at night ............ and all that 🆙
Jon1;7529:
Morning.
Go through process add attachment choose file etc.
Click upload.
30secs later kicks me out as page unavilable. Pure planet cant deal with request at moment. Error code 500.

I presume my poor wifi takes too long to upload so your security systems rightly so kick me out as a security threat. Maybe i dont really know.🆒

- - - Updated - - -

Haha it worked.maybe its the file size thats too big?

Excellent! Yes make the pics smaller will help 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I couldn’t make it to Weston Super Mare for the Red Arrows✈️💯 but hearing my mums excitement 🙀when they flew in was amazing, bless!