Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1641 replies

Found a new-to-me village hardware store with so many wonderful toys!

Just what I needed! ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

LOL ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbless ya

@25 quidย ย Looks as though you have nailed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I love these olde world chandler's stores. There was one opposite me where I lived eons ago. No matter what you wanted/needed they had it, and if the didn't they could get it normally within an hour. Plus he had open boxes of screws , nails etc and would sell them singular instead of a whole box.

ย 

Yup, perfect. Same here. Something like 3p each or 5 for 8p!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

When you think of all the huge stores that have been forced to close, isnโ€™t it wonderful to see such old fashioned little businesses still going strong? Love that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Gimp pins? What are they used for, I wonder....๐Ÿค”

Used by an upholsterer. Bit like tacks. Gimp being a form of braid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Used by an upholsterer. Bit like tacks. Gimp being a form of braid.

Ohhhhhh!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Been to order 2 riser recliner chairs for the old folks. Hopefully make their lives easier and more comfortable ๐Ÿ‘

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Having a lie in on a Monday.....fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Been out on bank holiday beer and music fun. This pic nicely summarises the slightly tipsy feeling!ย 

Fleetwood Mac tribute act โ€” Loved their reinterpretation of Tusk

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

God thatโ€™s an awesome photo our Notes! Clever

...accidental. ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It really is good, the more I look at it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

Beer is the answer! Now, what was the question?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Beer is the answer! Now, what was the question?

๐Ÿคฃ you've been talking to my hubby, ....he thinks beer is the answer to everything too @25 quidย ย ๐Ÿคฃ

Interesting to read that the next Apple Watch has more health checking attributes one of which is fertility. No more โ€œRush home quick, my temperature is up.โ€ But more likely the Watch suddenly sounding off when in the queue at the checkout for all to hear โ€œFertility is high, you need to get home quickly to perform.โ€ Perhaps, or rather hopefully, it also sends a message to oneโ€™s partner at the same time as it takes two to tango. User selected messages as well? Imagine a chap in the middle of an important meeting and his watch sounds off with his preset message โ€œYou need to get home quick for a leg overโ€!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Finally managed to get the concrete base done for the newย  greenhouse, 1st dry day off for ages!ย 

Before:

After:ย 

(It's only a small 6x4 greenhouse)

ย 

How exciting @Angelabikerbabe! What will you be growing in there?ย :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

How excitingย @Angelabikerbabe! What will you be growing in there?ย :grin:

Not sure atm. It's for hubby really, he's always wanted one.ย 

I would like peppers and tomatoes , but we'll have to see.ย 

It is exciting tho. Never had a greenhouse before. Sad, I know ๐Ÿคฃ

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Then next year, youโ€™ll be able to join us in the 21 day seasonal eating challenge, Ange ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ“

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Then next year, youโ€™ll be able to join us in the 21 day seasonal eating challenge, Ange ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ’๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿ“

Yes, that would be good ! ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Compared car insurance today and got a better deal +ยฃ36 cashback from Topcashback + ยฃ250 free excess cover from GoCompare......that'll do nicely! ๐Ÿ’ฐย