Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1800 replies

@NannyOggย I am determined to give it a try some time soon, I will let you know how I get onย - how they make them so gooey and dense I donโ€™t know - thatโ€™ll be the challenge!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Signed up for the 2 year fixed rate deal. No getting rid of me now folks MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Signed up for the 2 year fixed rate deal. No getting rid of me now folks MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!

Was having a whip round to make you stay...too late now - glad your sticking and hanging out!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You may come to regret that @Strutt Gย  Hee! Hee!

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thrilled, our Nanny ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

:rofl: ย excellent news! Glad to hear it @NannyOggย :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sat by the river in Frome to eat our sandwiches today, โ˜€๏ธ shining, yummy sandwiches, life is good ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿฅฐ

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ooooooooh perfect our Scubes, lovely is Frome ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž, more of the same weather all weekend, itโ€™s looking good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Yes @Bevย making the most of the glorious weather coming our way ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒท

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Only on TV, granted, but seeing my Reds flying over Windsor Castle ๐Ÿฐfor the Queens 95th Birthday, was very very special ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘

They're onto Cornwall later this evening, for G7.ย ย 

Just poured a beer.

I read that IOS 15 has new emojis and you can edit them to suit or identify. You can add cochlear implants, oxygen tubes etc. What next? Colostomy bags? For one of our members Type 1 devices. What about those without a heart? The heart replacement backpack ๐ŸŽ’ Then some may want to add their crutch - I mean the long stick variety. For me perhaps my 6 pack!!! ๐Ÿปย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@G4RHLย 

You made me laugh so hard I nearly peed myself. Absolute class :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘

Badge +3

Hearing that Christian Eriksen of Denmark is alive and stable made be happy today. That and the entire Danish football team.ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Well said @Jowl,

Canโ€™t have been a pleasant experience for anyone at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Had a catch up with my brother and sister in law in Melbourne. No matter how crappy I feel I always come away feeling much better.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I wonder what the temperatures are doing there our Nan? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธKnow their summer is our winter, so not sure what it is there now.ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Never thought to ask. I will definitely never be visiting them in their summer time, it would kill me off!

Never thought to ask. I will definitely never be visiting them in their summer time, it would kill me off!

Itโ€™s not that bad if you keep in the shade. I have family over there in Brisbane - my elder brother and my oldest son. At present they are complaining that it is bitterly cold. Poor souls itโ€™s 17.5C during the day and has dropped to 8c at night. I have visitedย in their winter and you can always spot me. I am the only one wearing shorts and not wearing an overcoat. In their summer Santa Clausโ€™s wears all the gear but with shorts, his noblyย knees on show.

Melbourne not an exciting place to be at present. I read that NSW has a plague of mice nibbling your extremities during the night. Eve in one case, eyeballs.

If they could catch all the mice and put them in hamster wheels then they have an answer for green energy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

The images I have in my mind of thousands of little wheels all spinning furiously lol!!

Iโ€™ll still stick with their winter I think. Even in shade I aint great with heat. Letโ€™s just say this heat today is killing me at 25.

Yeah my brother was saying where they are got put into another lockdown because one guy contracted another variant of Covid in hospital. Aus really are havign a dreadful time at the moment wiht fires, floods and a plague of mice. Youโ€™d forgive folks for keeping a beady eye out for Moses at this rate.

ย 

ย 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Bought a new dashcam and set it up and fitted it on the car myself....well chuffed. ๐Ÿš˜

@Angelabikerbabeย One on the bike as well?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh yes, @G4RHLย I have a helmet-cam. Wouldn't leave home without it....too many crazy car drivers on the road Rich. ๐Ÿ‘

( I can say that cause iย am a car driver too)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I would put on a clip of me cutting through all the traffic in Durham, if I could, but the file is too big to put on here. @G4RHLย ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ