Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1823 replies

Just back from a sunny weekend in Bluestone Pembrokeshire and witnessed this stunning sunset from our lodge. 

Hello @David j aka David Bailey, photographer of the stars! Beautiful capture! Mobile phone shot is it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Yes Marc, mobile phone pic so no real skill involved, just beautiful nature 🤞🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey our Dai, get it entered into June’s photo competition. Nat has chosen Nature for the theme! Perfect! 👍📷

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey our Dai, get it entered into June’s photo competition. Nat has chosen Nature for the theme! Perfect! 👍📷

Thanks for the heads up Bev 👍👍

Today’s new blog post featuring our very own @Angelabikerbabe :heart_eyes:  thank you for helping out! 

How great to be able to highlight our amazing Community. :sunglasses: 

(Of course, if anyone else is ever interested in helping out, send me a DM to let me know!) 

Fantastic read @Angelabikerbabe! I am sure you could give us all some great staycation tips for this summer. :sun_with_face:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

A lovely read @Angelabikerbabe  :thumbsup:

Badge +3

Just had my eye test at the opticians. And my prescription hasn’t changed despite it been 3 years since the last one due to covid. 

also had the extra scan to check the health and the back of your eye. That was fascinating as they explain it all. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s fab isn’t it Jowl 👀. The drops aren’t pleasant 👁💧but it’s a fascinating experience. 

Badge +3

It’s fab isn’t it Jowl 👀. The drops aren’t pleasant 👁💧but it’s a fascinating experience. 

oooo, I didn’t need drops - “just put your chin on the rest”

“Which chin?” I replied

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Reaching 4pm on a Friday bliss. 

Userlevel 5

Hi all

In another community I'm a member of, we have a thread where everybody just says what's made them happy this day. Thought it would be nice for here too! 😀

And we're not restricted to posting only once!

happytoday_667.jpg

To start: I was woken up by my cat purring in my ear. The sun is out, and I had a lovely walk to work in beautiful Bath from where I parked.
I'm also happy today because my dad is feeling loads better after coming out of hospital. Tonight I'm seeing friends for tea and food.

Over to you 👍

Ben & Jerry’s RainDough ice cream. It’s like crack to me 🤪

Userlevel 5

Ben & Jerry’s RainDough ice cream. It’s like crack to me 🤪

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice to read more about you @Angelabikerbabe 🙂🙂🙂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Over the moon to see the 1at chick in the garden this year, and its a goldfinch chick. 👍❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Gorgeous birds the goldfinch Ange 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Received my vouchers from PP today 👍

Thanks very much @Marc  @Nataly @Mads and all at PP 👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Ya beat me to it @Angelabikerbabe  Thank you PP, it’s book tokens for me this time round.

A day late but yesterday I also received a wonderful box of brownies (thank you Marc) beautifully made by Barefoot in Oxford and my dog poop supplies form Fetchit. AA very lovely couple of days.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You both beat me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I just posted same in the other thread 👍

You’re all very welcome!! @NannyOgg the Barefoot brownies are to die for! I popped one in the microwave to warm it up and ate it with ice cream yesterday. It was wonderful :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh no @Mads , horse gate and bolted.

Well now I’m gonna have to order some purely for the purposes of having one warm with ice cream. Dammit!

:joy:

@NannyOgg oh hahaha! Yes treat yourself to some more! Or you could always give making some a dabble…

I usually cheat and buy Betty Crocker but add some extra bits to it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I guess I could make some but I doubt I’ll ever get them as good as that!

Badge +3

2nd jab yesterday. Would have posted last night but it knocked me out!

and today it’s a lovely sunny day, my wife has a day off and Mum is here too. That makes me pretty happy (but don’t tell them)