Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1595 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah that’s great to hear, Ange πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. As you know, I had one day of shivers, aching muscles, and sore arm, but it lasts just that one day, nothing more. You may be lucky and get none. Everyone’s affected differently. Main thing is, you’ve had it and on your way to feeling safer πŸ‘πŸ‘. Pleased for you.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah that’s great to hear, Ange πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. As you know, I had one day of shivers, aching muscles, and sore arm, but it lasts just that one day, nothing more. You may be lucky and get none. Everyone’s affected differently. Main thing is, you’ve had it and on your way to feeling safer πŸ‘πŸ‘. Pleased for you.Β 

Thanks Bev πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Had my jab today,Β Β it was Oxford Astrazeneca one. Will see if any side effects overnight/tomorrow.Β 

But very happy to have had it.

Side effects: i felt very cold and shivering last night, hot during the night (not much sleep) and now have a raging headache , aching all over and my arm hurts.....but other than that I'm fine 🀣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s exactly it, Ange, BUT the beauty is, you can rest assured you’ll be fully fine again by the morning πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It’s simply your immune system telling you it’s working fine πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Hopefully you have some painkillers you can take πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ‘and a good book πŸ“šπŸ‘Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

That’s exactly it, Ange, BUT the beauty is, you can rest assured you’ll be fully fine again by the morning πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It’s simply your immune system telling you it’s working fine πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Hopefully you have some painkillers you can take πŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ’ŠπŸ‘and a good book πŸ“šπŸ‘Β 

Yes, I have both, thanks @BevΒ πŸ‘πŸ€—

FRIDAY!Β 

(that is all)

:laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I was larfing as I opened this thread, thinking I’ve got a funny feeling this is gonna say β€œFriday” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. No lie hee hee. Does it still have the same affect now you’re WFH out of curiosity, Marc? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was larfing as I opened this thread, thinking I’ve got a funny feeling this is gonna say β€œFriday” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. No lie hee hee. Does it still have the same affect now you’re WFH out of curiosity, Marc? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Maybe not as much as when we were in the office @BevΒ 

But yes I’m looking forward to a lazy couple of days - sleep, coffee, walk, repeat.Β :sleeping:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hope the weekend also made you happy our Dai, as the Welsh restrictions begin to unlock πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hope the weekend also made you happy our Dai, as the Welsh restrictions begin to unlock πŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

So happy Bev, lots of restrictions still in place but we can now travel anywhere in Wales. So, we’re meeting up with our daughter and grandchildren tomorrow at a local beach. The weather looks fab so I might dangle my toes in the sea 😬😬.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oooooooh you’re honestly making me playfully jealous, ya bugger πŸ™€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘, ooooooooooooooh how splendid our Dai, what a way to spend the first day out of lockdown. Perfect.Β 

Yes I think hitting 21 degrees Tuesday, but β˜€οΈπŸ˜Žforecast all week. That Welsh sea is soooooo calling you! πŸŒŠπŸ‘£πŸ’¦, the kiddies will love that! Enjoy our Dai! πŸ‘

Badge +2

Oh joy of joys..... delicious Leeks from Lincolnshire,Β  Carrots from Lancashire,Β  Potatoes from Somerset and Spinach from the garden.Β 

Thank you British Farmers 🚜 πŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Β 

🀣🀣🀣

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oooooooh you’re honestly making me playfully jealous, ya bugger πŸ™€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘, ooooooooooooooh how splendid our Dai, what a way to spend the first day out of lockdown. Perfect.Β 

Yes I think hitting 21 degrees Tuesday, but β˜€οΈπŸ˜Žforecast all week. That Welsh sea is soooooo calling you! πŸŒŠπŸ‘£πŸ’¦, the kiddies will love that! Enjoy our Dai! πŸ‘

Beautiful summed up Bev πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh joy of joys..... delicious Leeks from Lincolnshire,Β  Carrots from Lancashire,Β  Potatoes from Somerset and Spinach from the garden.Β 

Thank you British Farmers 🚜 πŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸšœπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

This is the way forward, particularly Spinach from the garden. Epic πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This March weather!!!!!!!!! β˜€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This March weather!!!!!!!!! β˜€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Same here Bev, beautiful morning 🌞🌞

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Seeing a woman driving a fabulous Ford Mustang and listening to an amazing guitarist playing Rodriguez at my local shops.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oh wow, seeing the Mustang, Nanny πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘! Very nice!

Always feels good to support local businesses πŸ‘πŸ’•, and a bonus hearing the guitarist πŸ‘πŸŽΈ, especially when so good. Makes you realise just how difficult it is for musicians to get their foot on the ladder.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Get together with the grandchildren on a Gower beach in beautiful sunshine, special indeed πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thrilled for you Dai, that must have been very specialπŸ’•πŸŽ’πŸ–, well worth waiting for I’m sureπŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thrilled for you Dai, that must have been very specialπŸ’•πŸŽ’πŸ–, well worth waiting for I’m sureπŸ‘πŸ΄σ §σ ’σ ·σ ¬σ ³σ Ώ

Correct Bev, children had their wet suits on so they were in the sea, ankle job for me only 😬🀿❌

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m well jel our Dai πŸ˜‰as soooooooooooooooo adore the sea! Even just your πŸ‘£in the ice cold water brings screams of sheer delight! And remember, these are the memories the grandchildren will remember forever more πŸ‘