Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1411 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Had an extremely close encounter with a mouse in my garden this morning  .

Normally when I go out to feed the birds, if he's there he normally just runs and hides. 

But this morning, for  some reason, he came back out, was almost touching my shoes,. I was still and he just got on with his mouse breakfast. So I dropped some extra seed for him. .

Wish I had had my phone with me, so I could've took a pic!

He was sooo cute, small and fluffy! 🐁 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

As long as they’re in their own environment, ie outside 🤣👍, they are indeed cute little things Ange 👍. Good on ya for throwing extra seed down, don’t encourage him too much tho. 🙀, he’ll be following you indoors 🏠🐭🙀😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

As long as they’re in their own environment, ie outside 🤣👍, they are indeed cute little things Ange 👍. Good on ya for throwing extra seed down, don’t encourage him too much tho. 🙀, he’ll be following you indoors 🏠🐭🙀😉

Seen him in the garden a few times, and don't mind at all, as long as you say they're in their own environment .

I used to keep pet rats, so I like rodents , 🐁 

What made me happy today is not having horrendous back pain, and being able to go for a simple walk before work.

After about a year of on-off issues - and boring my poor colleagues in the process - it looks like things are finally on the mend. Slowly but surely.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What made me happy today is not having horrendous back pain, and being able to go for a simple walk before work.

After about a year of on-off issues - and boring my poor colleagues in the process - it looks like things are finally on the mend. Slowly but surely.

Glad to hear that Marc. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nothing more to say!

Beautiful @Angelabikerbabe! It’s nice to see gardens starting to spring back to life… the trees outside our house have a few green sprouts appearing! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Might sound crazy, but what has made me happy today, is my aching legs and arms! Told you it sounded crazy😳, but allow me….🤣

Rather than my body aching in a “I feel like a cabbaged 94 year old bless me” kind of way, it’s purely my legs and arms feeling like “that was a simple, but productive day yesterday of cleaning, shopping and cookery” so today’s muscle aches are exactly like I’d feel after a gym workout 🧘‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🥊🤸‍♀️, sadly quite a few years back now. But a “healthy” kinda burn, if ya get me 👏👍👏👍👏

Might sound crazy, but what has made me happy today, is my aching legs and arms! Told you it sounded crazy😳, but allow me….🤣

Rather than my body aching in a “I feel like a cabbaged 94 year old bless me” kind of way, it’s purely my legs and arms feeling like “that was a simple, but productive day yesterday of cleaning, shopping and cookery” so today’s muscle aches are exactly like I’d feel after a gym workout 🧘‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🥊🤸‍♀️, sadly quite a few years back now. But a “healthy” kinda burn, if ya get me 👏👍👏👍👏

Yep, get that completely @Bev :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My hubby's birthday today❤❤❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My hubby's birthday today❤❤❤

Happy birthday BikerMan 🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

So happy this morning- Hair cut & Vaccination all by midday. Yippee 👍💉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Which vaccine our Dai? Curious as to whether they’re continuing with the AZ amidst all the clot controversy? 😳🤷‍♀️

Great re ya 💇‍♂️. Think our salons are 12th April. Great to see you back our Dai 👋

Badge +2

Jabbed today 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Astrazeneca @Bev  having an extra glass of sherry to thin the blood...cheers 🍻 🥂 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee, I think it’ll all have been blown out of proportion 🙄but a glass of blood thinning sherry, why not?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍Cheers Jo 🙃🤪🍹

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Booked in for my covid jab on sat 👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ah that’s brilliant Ange! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Love hearing everyone being called, and which one they get 👏👍

Super, Keep us posted Ange. Could be catastrophic if they do end up suspending the AZ at this stage now 😳🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ah that’s brilliant Ange! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Love hearing everyone being called, and which one they get 👏👍

Super, Keep us posted Ange. Could be catastrophic if they do end up suspending the AZ at this stage now 😳🤷‍♀️

Thanks @Bev 

Let you know how i get on 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Which vaccine our Dai? Curious as to whether they’re continuing with the AZ amidst all the clot controversy? 😳🤷‍♀️

Great re ya 💇‍♂️. Think our salons are 12th April. Great to see you back our Dai 👋

It was Oxford Astrazeneca for me and I am really happy with that. No after/side effects at all 👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thrilled for you our Dai, I had same but the next day had real flu like symptoms, but only for the one day. Apparently, the second dose, even if extreme symptoms after dose one, should hardly affect 👍🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thrilled for you our Dai, I had same but the next day had real flu like symptoms, but only for the one day. Apparently, the second dose, even if extreme symptoms after dose one, should hardly affect 👍🤷‍♀️

My wife had a raging temperature for 3 hours and then back to normal. We’re all different and the side effects are manageable for the vast majority . 👏👏

Badge +2

Mothers day truffles, still gobbling them down, restricting to just a couple a night...that made me happy.  Nice sweet treat after tea.  😋  its small I know but there's  huge love behind this thoughtful gift. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You enjoy them, Jo 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Mothers day truffles, still gobbling them down, restricting to just a couple a night...that made me happy.  Nice sweet treat after tea.  😋  its small I know but there's  huge love behind this thoughtful gift. 

Spread the joy!!!! It’s the small things/gestures that matter.  
👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Had my jab today,  it was Oxford Astrazeneca one. Will see if any side effects overnight/tomorrow. 

But very happy to have had it. 😁👍