Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1586 replies

Badge +3

Hi all. I’ve not been on here for far tooooooo long due to busy work/life schedule.

But I’ve just receievd the Pure Planet members calendar and wanted to say thank you - some wonderful pictures (and a surprise one of Teebo the cat when he was tiny!). The handwritten note makes a very nice touch - thank you all involved :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Getting the Christmas tree thats currently being decorated. Plus popped into this old school hifi shop with lots or rebuilt class bits and picked an amp with the possibility of getting my caput one repaired. Apple and blackberry crumble in the oven. Ah yes watching ground hog day is always a killer.

Great to hear from you @Jowl! Hope the little kittens are doing well (and the rest of the family, of course!:laughing: ) and glad you received the calendar. 

Hope you get to enjoy some family time over Xmas despite busy schedules! 

Really happy to get a mystery card delieved to the office for me and @Nataly 

Pictured next to car for scale :laughing:

Mystery Xmas card

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Amongst many things it was Day 1 starting year 3 with PP - hehe

Was gonna add its all glee but thats sounds ever so cheeseeee 

Easy now

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

A massive thank you for the lovely gift voucher, for the six monthly rewards points 👏👍👍👍

Such a lovely generous reward, thanks Marc and Nat 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Badge +3

Great to hear from you @Jowl! Hope the little kittens are doing well (and the rest of the family, of course!:laughing: ) and glad you received the calendar. 

Hope you get to enjoy some family time over Xmas despite busy schedules! 

Thanks @Nataly 

kittens have grown a lot and are very mischevious - bordering on naugthy! They are started to roam around the garden when they get chance and won’t be long before the go for a full adventure I think. They also love the dogs and the dogs love them!

Receiving this amazing eco-friendly Christmas hamper from Pure Planet today :heart_eyes:  complete with reusable coffee cup, bamboo toothbrush, and organic goodies including coffee (@Marc will be happy!) 

Eco-friendly Christmas hamper

Listening to some summer tunes on Poolside.FM is making me happy today. :slight_smile:

Nice throwback to old Mac OS desktops for those of you old enough to remember. Takes me back to my late 90s Bondi blue machine.

The music’s a nice contrast with today’s wet and cold weather! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Got up this morning to this, Xmas snow., yeah 🌲🎅

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That’s just magical, Ange. Magical ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

We’re due a sprinkling Monday but it’d be soooooooooooo good if they’re wrong, and we get heavy snow tomorrow ☃️❄️☃️❄️💕

Badge +2

Love that @Angelabikerbabe ☃️☃️❄  and your window snowflakes. I'd leave them up all year round. 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Forgot I’d bought a third jar of Hayward’s Strong pickled onions, and finding them just now, when I thought I had none, made me really happy 💕😂😂😂😂😂👍👏.

Had five of the bad boys straight from the jar, immediately 🗣😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Forgot I’d bought a third jar of Hayward’s Strong pickled onions, and finding them just now, when I thought I had none, made me really happy 💕😂😂😂😂😂👍👏.

Had five of the bad boys straight from the jar, immediately 🗣😂

Lovely when you stumble upon something you thought was not there - “five” you must have been peckish @Bev . 😜😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Once I had one, I got a real craving for more our Dai, they were soooooo gorge! 👍👏😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Watching  Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves film 

One of my all time favourite films,  Kevin Kostner, Alan Rickman , Morgan Freeman,  Sean Connery, to name but a few stars.👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wham! finally getting to number one, 36 years after Last Christmas first released 👍👏💕👏💕👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Digging out some singles found this little winner.  Early House scene parties always played alternative tracks to change the atmosphere.

I just spotted @Strutt G ‘s new signature

Everything is impermanent

Yep! :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I just spotted @Strutt G ‘s new signature

Everything is impermanent

Yep! :grin:

@Y’all - have no doubt the tide comes in and the tide goes out…...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Were you watching Julia Bradbury Devon walks by any chance last night Strutty 🤷‍♀️👏👍😂😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Were you watching Julia Bradbury Devon walks by any chance last night Strutty 🤷‍♀️👏👍😂😉

Sorry no I didn’t Bev, but get your drift..., stood behind her once cueing for a flight a couple of years ago. She’s super organised tings for her family and quite hyper. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah, can imagine, bless her Strutty, seems a lovely peep 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Lovely Polish man, behind me as I walked into Asda car park, telling me my backpack was wide open! The zip had broken, and I’d walked with the entire front flap fully open, so credit cards on display and a medical ID card. It was sooooo lucky nothing was lost! 

When I got home two hours later, a letter that I’d put in backpack for the 📮, had dropped out the backpack and was still on the floor by the main entrance door to my flats! Sooooo lucky! 🙀🙀🙀🙀

It made me happy that the Polish guy had been so helpful. Anyone could easily have reached in to take the credit cards and ID, or they could have fallen out. I had no idea it was wide open. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

…..just ordered new backpack with part of my lovely Amazon reward vouchers 👏👏👏👏👍. Super chuffed 🎒