​​​​​​​
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Amongst many things it was Day 1 starting year 3 with PP - hehe

Was gonna add its all glee but thats sounds ever so cheeseeee 

Easy now

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I agree Marc, for me, I choose Leipzig because Ethan Ampadu (Welsh International) was in their squad. However, he hasn’t played that many games this season so my level of interest is already waining.
Red Bull sponsor the club, the stadium is also called Red Bull Arena 🤪🤪
​​​​​​​👍👍

This just happened! :blush:

Forty thousand

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Fantastic day out at Cragside, National Trust property at Northumberland . House not open but had a great walk around the mega estate. 👍

Amazing news @NannyOgg, bet you can’t wait! :heart_eyes:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
It’s sooooo wonderful to solely hear wildlife 🐝🐤🐦, and no roaring cars🚗, screaming kids😫😫, or angry chavs😡😡😡. Just peace and calm 🕊🕊🕊as the whole world stops. Something I’ve craved for a lifetime. Lovely sound as the rat race 🐀🐀🐀is halted 💕😌
Badge +2

Great to hear from you @Jowl! Hope the little kittens are doing well (and the rest of the family, of course!:laughing: ) and glad you received the calendar. 

Hope you get to enjoy some family time over Xmas despite busy schedules! 

Thanks @Nataly 

kittens have grown a lot and are very mischevious - bordering on naugthy! They are started to roam around the garden when they get chance and won’t be long before the go for a full adventure I think. They also love the dogs and the dogs love them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Marc, it’s been very busy around the Mumbles & Gower peninsula areas due partly to the lovely sunshine we’ve been experiencing and restrictions being relaxed. There have been reports of cars having to queue to enter car parks around Gower and particularly the Rhossili area. I’ve checked out the weather reports and unfortunately Bank Holiday Monday looks grim, torrential rain and strong winds forecast 😬😬 - looks like Bath will experience the same conditions. 
Hey Ho 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Which vaccine our Dai? Curious as to whether they’re continuing with the AZ amidst all the clot controversy? 😳🤷‍♀️

Great re ya 💇‍♂️. Think our salons are 12th April. Great to see you back our Dai 👋

It was Oxford Astrazeneca for me and I am really happy with that. No after/side effects at all 👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Can’t say happy exactly but I was rather relieved when Cookie finally came outside for her morning wee, after standing in the rain in my pyjamas, housecoat, wellies and an umbrella to try and convince her.

I won’t lie it wasn’t a great look. Sadly she was unconvinced until an hour later when she could no longer hold it in :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thrilled for you our Dai, I had same but the next day had real flu like symptoms, but only for the one day. Apparently, the second dose, even if extreme symptoms after dose one, should hardly affect 👍🤷‍♀️

My wife had a raging temperature for 3 hours and then back to normal. We’re all different and the side effects are manageable for the vast majority . 👏👏

Badge +2

Mothers day truffles, still gobbling them down, restricting to just a couple a night...that made me happy.  Nice sweet treat after tea.  😋  its small I know but there's  huge love behind this thoughtful gift. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Happy today… got my Covid vaccination appointments! 

I’ve had my 1st jab of AstraZenica and had zero side affects, my wife also had AZ and had a high temperature for 5 ish ours. Take it in your stride Marc 💉👏👏. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am pleased that something is working well Bev,  I have been aching a little recently due probably to outdoor diy tasks 😬. Also, grandchildren have been staying in a caravan on The Gower peninsula and I thing that piggybacks, hide & seek, rough & tumble etc etc has taken its toll. Great fun and great weather 🌞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿  😄😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Congratulations Gabolino.
What a nice touch by Marc and Pure Planet
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsoyAXMr558

OK so this didn’t make me happy as such, but it made me laugh (and, for about two seconds, wonder ‘what the hell has @woz been up to…?’) :joy:

Woz sues…. YouTube?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well done, have one more and make that a carpet cleaner...should help with the pigeon poo too...

Bev;27352:
Reaching one thousand thumbs up ������just now, since joining PP in Jan 2018 ������������������

What made me happy today is 1000 posts of what made people happy! :smiley::heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

And you’ve done 2500 replies! What lovely round numbers 😂👍👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Gabolino
​Hi Gab
I don't know how I missed your post!
What a lovely touch.
A big congratulations to both of you and I hope you're all well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Cheers all, will let you know how the bees go.

This morning as I started my morning exercise, I noticed a lump in the middle of the road and on further inspection noticed it had prickles and was a hedgehog, so I moved it from the road as it was quite stationary. As I placed on a nearby drive. As its feet hit the ground it scurried off in to the early Cheshire morning.😊