Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

986 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Well after 2 weeks of umming and arghhhing. I have accepted a job offer today.Β 

Working for the olympic equestrian team japan. At their training facility muhlen germany.Β 

I will be departing the ukΒ shoreline at the end of the month........Β 

Such great news our Jonny πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ΄πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰πŸ₯‘πŸ₯’, really pleased for you as know you love your current job, so probably wasn’t an easy decision to make, especially during these crazy times too, so well done our Mave! Hope you won’t leave us! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This gem - the Sounds of Colleagues - is making me happy today.

(Needs volume, obvs!)Β :ear:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Love the office dog πŸΎπŸΆπŸ’•

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Working for the olympic equestrian team japan. At their training facility muhlen germany.Β 

Congratulations Jon 1, what a challenge you’ve set yourself -Β sounds exciting. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Badge +2

Brilliant - how exciting.Β 
Β 

Badge +2

Last Saturday my wife bought me my (2019)Christmas present - a 2nd hand push bike. I get way tooΒ out of breath these days and I don’t want this fuel tank around my waste getting any larger :)Β 

so what made me happy is that not only have I been out most days since owning it, I’ve been out with the kids most times too. And starting to try a little bitΒ further With the kids or more elevation routes without the kids. I’m really starting at the easiest of easy levels but want to build up. The best thing is I’m actually enjoying it, want to go out in the bike and it’s a nice stress relief from work.Β 
Β 

today a disused oldΒ (flat) railway line. Next year Tour de France πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Disused old railway line sounds idyllic, Jowl πŸš‚πŸ’•πŸ‘

But well done you re the 🚲, very very late Christmas pressie tho πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Last Saturday my wife bought me my (2019)Christmas present - a 2nd hand push bike. I get way tooΒ out of breath these days and I don’t want this fuel tank around my waste getting any larger :)Β 

so what made me happy is that not only have I been out most days since owning it, I’ve been out with the kids most times too. And starting to try a little bitΒ further With the kids or more elevation routes without the kids. I’m really starting at the easiest of easy levels but want to build up. The best thing is I’m actually enjoying it, want to go out in the bike and it’s a nice stress relief from work.Β 
Β 

today a disused oldΒ (flat) railway line. Next year Tour de France πŸ˜‚

Great attitude and target setting πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

A not so happy post.Β 

So here i am wasting 2 days of my life doing the last 2 days of my CPC driver training. 3 weeks time i move to germany and guess what in germany they dont have the CPC requirements that apply here.

What happened to we are all in thisΒ EU together................

So here i am wasting 2 days of my life doing the last 2 days of my CPC driver training. 3 weeks time i move to germany and guess what in germany they dont have the CPC requirements that apply here.

What will you be driving in Germany @Jon1Β ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hopefully nothing, but its easier to keep things upto date. Weirdly you cant drive an hgv on a sunday.

Hopefully nothing, but its easier to keep things upto date. Weirdly you cant drive an hgv on a sunday.

Really? I bet that’s one of those really old laws that no-one pays attention to. Like how every cabbie in London is supposed to carry spare hay for the horsesΒ :laughing:

Or maybe they still have quiet Sundays. I do miss those. No shopping! There’s a happy thoughtΒ :heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Its very quiet sundays over there. Shops not open on sundays no noisy equipment lawn mower and such cant wash the car. Restaurants and cafes open and most people tend to eat out.Β 

Going to be some weird customs to get used too.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Boris’s briefing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Very good so far

A cheeky 30 minute brisk walk before work. Before breakfast even. Crisp, sunny morning. No back pain. Oh, and it’s Friday!Β :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ³βŒ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG the history teacher just winning a million on Who Wants to be a millionaire! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€What an amazing guy! OMG that was sooooooo good! He made it look soooooo easy! Tears in my eyes! Jeremy soooooo choked bless! Wonderful with just the crew too! No silly audience coughing πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ—£πŸ™„. Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The September sunshine! It’s like summer again! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘™

Lovely blue skies paired with autumnal colours appearing in the trees… :blush:

Autumn and Summer in one!

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Nice πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ“·

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another lovely pic Nataly in superb weather 🌞🌞

This made me happy today - they’re making a 4th series of Gone Fishing!Β 

:laughing:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh man! No kidding! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, soooooooooo thrilled! Music to my πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚. Hadn’t heard that Marc, thanks, yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰πŸŽ£πŸŽ‰

Pure Planet being featured in a new Bath initiative β€˜Bath unlimited’, to highlight local businessesΒ :grinning:Β the initiative’s been put forward to help showcase local business, in light of COVID. Nice to be part of it!Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Sooooo cute πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•, and Sir David’s answers sooooooo lovely bless πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ•·πŸ•ΈπŸ’πŸ΅

https://news.sky.com/video/david-attenborough-quizzed-by-the-royal-kids-12088833

Β