Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1281 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Lovely sunshine this morning  . Done so.estiff for the old folks this morning   . Cuppa time now 🍵 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Beyind stunning isn’t it our Marc 😳😳😳😳☀️☀️☀️☀️😎😎😎😎😅

Just back from Morrison’s 🛒. Frosty when left at 7 ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️so full attire. Came back dripping 😅😅😅😅🚿🚿🚿🚿🚿

Hope this continues all three days wowsa! 

Sunshine streaming in. Pot of coffee. Cat snoring away. 

:heart:

Badge +2

Feeling all fuzzy Strutty ????

Need to borrow my Bic ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love love love your happy positivity our Strutty 👍👍👍💕💕💕🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Get with the programme….best not, I’ve got one oar and heading for a double...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love love love your happy positivity our Strutty 👍👍👍💕💕💕🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Jumping around with my tambourine in community spirited kind of way - oo I feel all fuzzy.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Classic! Thanks @David j think I’ll give it a miss then! Don’t fancy queues much. Have a restful one :blush:

I’ll monitor the situation but it looks like all UK beauty spots will be busy this summer. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Hi Marc, it’s been very busy around the Mumbles & Gower peninsula areas due partly to the lovely sunshine we’ve been experiencing and restrictions being relaxed. There have been reports of cars having to queue to enter car parks around Gower and particularly the Rhossili area. I’ve checked out the weather reports and unfortunately Bank Holiday Monday looks grim, torrential rain and strong winds forecast 😬😬 - looks like Bath will experience the same conditions. 
Hey Ho 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Classic! Thanks @David j think I’ll give it a miss then! Don’t fancy queues much. Have a restful one :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Marc, it’s been very busy around the Mumbles & Gower peninsula areas due partly to the lovely sunshine we’ve been experiencing and restrictions being relaxed. There have been reports of cars having to queue to enter car parks around Gower and particularly the Rhossili area. I’ve checked out the weather reports and unfortunately Bank Holiday Monday looks grim, torrential rain and strong winds forecast 😬😬 - looks like Bath will experience the same conditions. 
Hey Ho 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

I am pleased that something is working well Bev,  I have been aching a little recently due probably to outdoor diy tasks 😬. Also, grandchildren have been staying in a caravan on The Gower peninsula and I thing that piggybacks, hide & seek, rough & tumble etc etc has taken its toll. Great fun and great weather 🌞🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿  😄😄

Gower peninsula sounds gorgeous @David j 

Are you being indundated with tourists yet? I’m wondering about paying a little old bank holiday visit :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Fantastic day out at Cragside, National Trust property at Northumberland . House not open but had a great walk around the mega estate. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You’re very brave @Angelabikerbabe :wink:

Naw @Marc , they're so cute. ( I'm sure I've got a screw loose) 🤣🤣

You’re very brave @Angelabikerbabe :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Watching the mouse in my garden,  out in broad daylight  .  .so cute 😍

This makes me happy today:

UK to speed up target to cut carbon emissions

Happy to say that I’ve been successfully jabbed. Very impressed by the efficiency and kindness of the NHS staff.

But what’s making me more happy today, to be honest, is the beautiful weather :sunglasses:

Which one did you get @Marc ?

Are you feeling OK? 😁

The mighty AZ @Angelabikerbabe 

Yep, I feel fine. Arm was a bit sore Sunday night when trying to sleep, but all good now. :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Happy to say that I’ve been successfully jabbed. Very impressed by the efficiency and kindness of the NHS staff.

But what’s making me more happy today, to be honest, is the beautiful weather :sunglasses:

Which one did you get @Marc ?

Are you feeling OK? 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

https://www.mixcloud.com/MiSoul/dj-spen-mi-soul-radio-sat-7pm-9pm-17-04-2021/

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh stunning picture, Ohit! Truly stunning. Those birds really keep you staring at the photo, don’t they! Ooooh that’s lovely.

Nat, I can soooooooooo feel your eagerness to be entertaining all your family, serving a big home cooked meal at your new dining table. It’s gorgeous, and what an added wonderful bonus to have it made from reclaimed wood 👏👏👏. Win win. 

Badge

What has my days this week has been the lovely spring mornings

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

What made me happy today is our dining table finally arrived after months and months being delayed in the ports! 

What makes me extra happy is knowing it’s made from reclaimed wood, so we’re giving it a new lease of life :grinning:

Lovely!!

What made me happy today is our dining table finally arrived after months and months being delayed in the ports! 

What makes me extra happy is knowing it’s made from reclaimed wood, so we’re giving it a new lease of life :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you everyone,

We have had the most amazing support from so many many people, it really has carried me through. I’ve got way more than Fry’s in my fridge let me tell you :joy: