Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1281 replies

Userlevel 5
Sorry had to check what it was and I am laughing 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great you popped by, our Dai, and great to see your Shadows and Reflections photo as I turned my PP calendar to May this morning 👍👍👍👍👍👍😁📆

Really pleased you like that pic @Bev, the PP calendar is so professional,  I am astounded that I am present. It makes me smile 👍👍. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The lifting of the crazy 5 Mile Rule Covid travel restrictions in Wales!
Now planning our visit to see grandchildren- yipeeeeeeeee 🥰🥰

Badge +2

Went to garden center to pick up some cucumber plants 🥒🥒🥒🥒🥒 (usually buy ones called Telegraph) and founds these ..…

Who knew !!!!

Hoping mine will produce hundreds of these wonderful golden balls.  I'll keep you posted.  

That made me smile today. 😁😁😁😁 from ear to ear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Thought of you Dasp, no lie, whilst watching the highlights last night 👍👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh wow, I seriously love any new and unusual veg or fruit, always like to give things a try. Oh that really does look nice doesn’t it, and you’d feel proud presenting it on a plate. Oh really love it, seriously. Had no idea such a 🥒existed. Keep your updates coming on how they grow our Jo 👍👍👍👍👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The Durham Geese have had goslings! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Strutt G, it’s 22.05pm, game finished - what on earth is going on in football ⚽️ .
SPURS V LIVERPOOL ������������������������������������������������
​AMAZING ������������������������

PS - Strutt G household must be a happy place ������������������������
Badge +2

This made me happy today...... Louis had a cut & blow-dry and came home looking and smelling gorgeous.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
What can I say - FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Great antidote to the 'election blues'.
​​​​​​​😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

My son completed on his first home today (in Bath) that's a huge milestone for him and me !! 🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡Renting no more 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

So special picking up the keys to your first home in a special location. Fantastic 👏👏

Writing my 1000th post in this wonderful Community 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Have been painting all day today - popped in for a tea break and noticed an uplifting email from Pure Planet with a lovely reward attached. BIG BIG thank you to Marc, Nataly and all the PP team. 👏👏👏👏

Regards,
​​​​​​​Dai

What made me happy today is our dining table finally arrived after months and months being delayed in the ports! 

What makes me extra happy is knowing it’s made from reclaimed wood, so we’re giving it a new lease of life :grinning:

Yeah, ten weeks is the ideal Ange, but they’re being told to race thru them now before the hugging etc comes into play, for fear of the potential carnage. 

Youll have no side effects this time, just slightly sore arm, nothing more 👍

My wife had the same effects after the second jab as she had after the first - shivers, some aching and feeling knackered. Overnight it went. I had no symptoms. But I suspect I may have had Covid in February last year - headaches, knackered and my voice went hoarse. That does not mean I nay now! Problem is the voice problem persists 14 months on although at long last it seems to have improved. Also, until a month or so ago the voice issue was not readily recognised as a symptom and one that lingers. It is now. I wonder if it will be permanent. Anyway I have just poured a G&T and that will sort the problem!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh stunning picture, Ohit! Truly stunning. Those birds really keep you staring at the photo, don’t they! Ooooh that’s lovely.

Nat, I can soooooooooo feel your eagerness to be entertaining all your family, serving a big home cooked meal at your new dining table. It’s gorgeous, and what an added wonderful bonus to have it made from reclaimed wood 👏👏👏. Win win. 

Badge +2

Watching my daughter absolutely love her first rugby training session today - despite heavy rain none stop. Her and all the kids had big smiles despite the absolutely miserable weather. 
there’s not many times I’d enjoy anything being stood out in that weather - but this was one of them. 

PJ and blanket day for the rest of the day :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Constructing our Christmas Card and having time to do things together

Userlevel 5
Today I am deliriously happy cos I have been knitting 2 socks and so glad am at toes shaping on mt sicks and almost at toes for the Thimk Pink sox for my shop.

I'm wstching fab Hindi Bollywood singing n dancing by Rekha. I don't know wot they are on about but dancing and Saris are so luvely n colourful, with lots of gold braid. I was gifted a Benarasi damask silk sari material, its got a beautiful gold brocade hem edges. I am derermined to wear it in Summer

Wish I cud post pix.

Excellent news @LUCKY JO! Sounds like he won’t be too far from Pure Planet HQ, either :grin:

Bath is a gorgeous city, very happy for him! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Watching on TV the awesome flypast ✈️for the queens birthday, Trooping of the Colour 🇬🇧👍. Too superb for words! Included Typhoons, tornadoes, Puma, Chinook 🚁, and of course the beyond awesome Red Arrows. Made my day, and now the French Open 🎾ladies final!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Jumping around with my tambourine in community spirited kind of way - oo I feel all fuzzy.. 

Badge +2

The fact these are settling in. Teebo and Kit - newest members of our household. 

they still hiss at the dogs a bit. The dogs have become more inquisitive then scared. Hope we keep making progress! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Sorry Bev, I've deleted the post, - they were right on my phone and wrong on my computer, my sincere apologies for doubting.
​Now I have to find out why...
ahhh I don't think it's fixable or at least not on my computer, the photos are actually rotated but the phone corrects the rotation and the computer doesn't...maybe there's an option buried somewhere, but I haven't found it.
Bev;28608:
Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre ������
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
it’ll be food sex or territory (this probably applies to kids too but I’m talking about the cats)
We have now become the cat magnet in our area, once they get an idea of cat treat availability they appear, one is possibly a stray (not sure yet) another lives 2 doors away!
or Merry is being stalked in her/ his territory or the opposite
Always a worry when they disappear especially if older.
​I hope she/he is chipped (the cat not the kids but the way things are going kids will be chipped soon)

Daspy;28779:
Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

On another level our cat Merry has just been found after having gone missing very uncharacteristically (is that correct?) for 48hrs. Happy dayz🆙