Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

987 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
And what made me LAUGH today? ........

My dad on the phone ๐Ÿ“ž โ€œSo are you absolutely certain these Pure Planet people are cheaper than EDF?! Never heard of them!โ€ Bless him! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ โ€Yes dad, Iโ€™m absolutely CERTAIN!โ€

Think Iโ€™ve convinced him to switch, but you can see how the big six soooo exploit the elderly, convincing old loyal customers that because theyโ€™re biggest, theyโ€™re best ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Bev;7043:
And what made me LAUGH today? ........

My dad on the phone ???? โ€œSo are you absolutely certain these Pure Planet people are cheaper than EDF?! Never heard of them!โ€ Bless him! ???????????????????? โ€Yes dad, Iโ€™m absolutely CERTAIN!โ€

Think Iโ€™ve convinced him to switch, but you can see how the big six soooo exploit the elderly, convincing old loyal customers that because theyโ€™re biggest, theyโ€™re best ????

Hahaja, brilliant. Love your dad.

It's my birthday today so kind is happy 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Gabolino;7063:
Hahaja, brilliant. Love your dad.

It's my birthday today so kind is happy ;)

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Happy Birthday to you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰Happy Birthday dear Gabo๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Have a lovely day Gabolino! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ! Enjoy your special day!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Bev;7071:
????????????Happy Birthday to you! ????????????
????????????Happy Birthday dear Gabo????????????

Have a lovely day Gabolino! ????????????????????????????????????! Enjoy your special day!

Thank you for the song 😃 It was a good day, had a lovely dinner with my partner 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Walking right passed my late grandparents house today, which they left in the early 1980s, but still being able to smell the wonderful greenhouse tomatoes ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…my grandad grew every summer, and the creosote he applied to his fence in the boiling hot 1970s; just the simplest of things, yet the smell stays with you for life, along with the wonderful memories ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Out of the blue today i received a call from ToNik energy (not sure how they got my number) and i was in a good enough mood to listen to the sales pitch. Went into my usage and did the calculation and he was very HAPPY to inform that PUREPLANET are 250 quid a year cheaper than tonik energy's best tariff. Goodbye salesman.

Keep up the good work people its a true pleasure to be a customer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Watching on TV the awesome flypast โœˆ๏ธfor the queens birthday, Trooping of the Colour ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‘. Too superb for words! Included Typhoons, tornadoes, Puma, Chinook ๐Ÿš, and of course the beyond awesome Red Arrows. Made my day, and now the French Open ๐ŸŽพladies final!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Seeing the adorable Rafa ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธlift the French Open trophy ๐ŸŽพ๐Ÿ†for an 11th time! Beyond outstanding ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Bev;7161:
Seeing the adorable Rafa ????????lift the French Open trophy ????????for an 11th time! Beyond outstanding ????????????????????????

Heยดs a compatriot of mine so that made me happy for sure 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Reaching level 15 and finding this beautiful sunrise avatar โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
What made me UNhappy today? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก a jobsworth in the post office ๐Ÿ“ฎafter Iโ€™d sprinted from work to city centre to get there before closing time, to post a Fatherโ€™s Day card special delivery. Was certain it was next weekend, not this weekend, hence the panic!

Jobsworth said I was one second too late for special ๐Ÿ˜ก, itโ€™d have to go โ€œGuaranteedโ€. Of course that was ยฃ4 dearer to the already extortionate ยฃ6 special, so had to pay ยฃ10.80 then watch as he put it straight on top of the โ€œSpecialsโ€ and out for delivery๐Ÿ“ฎ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž

May karma prevail!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Happy days indeed.
Acct number 2 goes live in the morning and @ 4p per unit cheaper than SSE a saving of ยฃ880 a year. next im now looking forward to a road trip and big day out wednesday should be a great day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Discovering blue eggs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ! Sooo yummy!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
As of today im offically a bee keeper.
Still not worked out how to post a piccy of the hive so had to settle for changing my avatar.
Jon1;7507:

Still not worked out how to post a piccy of the hive so had to settle for changing my avatar.

Hi @Jon1 have you seen this thread about changing default community editor settings?
If so - what happens when you try and add a photo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Morning.
Go through process add attachment choose file etc.
Click upload.
30secs later kicks me out as page unavilable. Pure planet cant deal with request at moment. Error code 500.

I presume my poor wifi takes too long to upload so your security systems rightly so kick me out as a security threat. Maybe i dont really know.🆒

- - - Updated - - -

Jon1;7507:
As of today im offically a bee keeper.

Haha it worked.maybe its the file size thats too big?
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
I couldnโ€™t make it to Weston Super Mare for the Red Arrowsโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ but hearing my mums excitement ๐Ÿ™€when they flew in was amazing, bless!
Jon1;7529:
Morning.
Go through process add attachment choose file etc.
Click upload.
30secs later kicks me out as page unavilable. Pure planet cant deal with request at moment. Error code 500.

I presume my poor wifi takes too long to upload so your security systems rightly so kick me out as a security threat. Maybe i dont really know.🆒

- - - Updated - - -

Haha it worked.maybe its the file size thats too big?

Excellent! Yes make the pics smaller will help 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Seeing the gorgeous late evening pink skies. Wonderful.

Red sky at night ............ and all that 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Day one of a very important tournament! Fave two weeks of the year by far!

Bev;7943:
Day one of a very important tournament! Fave two weeks of the year by far!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Whilst watching Wim (which ALWAYS makes me happy, of course) , I spotted my regular blackbird drinking from my water bowl. Tilts his head back as if heโ€™s gargling with Listerine! Beyond cute! Beyond adorable!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
My birthday! 🆙
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Bev;8141:
My birthday! 🆙

Happy birthday bev.🆒

Bev;8141:
My birthday! 🆙