Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1608 replies

Jowl;27569:
Happy today: Being invited to the ideas board (and spamming it a little - sorry all!)

Not spammy at all @Jowl
Good to see you getting stuck in πŸ†™:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Finished off all 7 seasons of GOT in under a month and feasted on season 8 epi 1 last night.
Anyone watch too? Opinions?
Badge +3
Good opener. Lacking in a bit of violence but brought everyone together. Liked the ending too. Apparantly it was the shortest episode of the series!
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Taking Poppy my dog for a long walk in pleasant weather this morning and then coming home to spend several hours engrossed in the annual human achievement, that is the London marathon, elite, club and fund raising runners. Loved watching every runner I saw. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thought of you Dasp, no lie, whilst watching the highlights last night πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Bev it is an example of the best in all of us.
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
My son was born last week and today I received a lovely lovely card from Pure Planet which has really warmed my heart.

I broke the news to @Marc a few days ago but I wasn't expecting this surprise.

Thank you @Niall_PP @Georgie @Nataly @al and rest of the team.

Your card has made me very happy.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Congratulations Gabolino.
What a nice touch by Marc and Pure Planet
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Congratulations Gabolino and well done Pure Planet team for the thoughtful β€œhuman touch”.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Gosh, it’s little touches like that that make PP stand out miles from the rest. Truly wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, and congratulations Gabs! πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Thanks everyone! My little one came one month early so we were a bit unprepared... All our baby clothes were size 1 but he uses a 0 baby size! Anyways, apart from the loose bodysuits he's doing pretty well :foldedhands:
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Nice walk round the sunny park today but then got drenched walking back as monsoon hail πŸƒ*β™€οΈβ˜”οΈπŸƒ*β™€οΈβ˜”οΈπŸƒ*♀️but smashing to be outdoors enjoying the simple things πŸ‘πŸ¦†πŸŒ²β˜€οΈπŸπŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Bev,
Great nature pics, although a shame the duck out of water didn’t have its flip flops on as that would be a cert winner for the β€œfootwear β€œ competition πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
@Gabolino
​Hi Gab
I don't know how I missed your post!
What a lovely touch.
A big congratulations to both of you and I hope you're all well!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre πŸ™€
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Sorry Bev, I've deleted the post, - they were right on my phone and wrong on my computer, my sincere apologies for doubting.
​Now I have to find out why...
ahhh I don't think it's fixable or at least not on my computer, the photos are actually rotated but the phone corrects the rotation and the computer doesn't...maybe there's an option buried somewhere, but I haven't found it.
Bev;28608:
Oh they were already rotated fine on mine our Wozeeta! How bizarre οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Badge +3
Congratulations Gabolino!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
It’s a boy! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’•πŸΌπŸ‘Ά

Just finished putting up my flags πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Beautiful royal news!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Go for it Bev, lovely positive news. πŸ˜„πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

On another level our cat Merry has just been found after having gone missing very uncharacteristically (is that correct?) for 48hrs. Happy dayzπŸ†™
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
it’ll be food sex or territory (this probably applies to kids too but I’m talking about the cats)
We have now become the cat magnet in our area, once they get an idea of cat treat availability they appear, one is possibly a stray (not sure yet) another lives 2 doors away!
or Merry is being stalked in her/ his territory or the opposite
Always a worry when they disappear especially if older.
​I hope she/he is chipped (the cat not the kids but the way things are going kids will be chipped soon)

Daspy;28779:
Congrats @Gabolino. We have 2 boys in their teens now. Enjoy every moment.

- - - Updated - - -

On another level our cat Merry has just been found after having gone missing very uncharacteristically (is that correct?) for 48hrs. Happy dayzπŸ†™
Gabolino;28414:
My son was born last week and today I received a lovely lovely card from Pure Planet which has really warmed my heart.

I broke the news to @Marc a few days ago but I wasn't expecting this surprise.

Thank you @Niall_PP @Georgie @Nataly @al and rest of the team.

Your card has made me very happy.

How much sleep have you been getting @Gabolino ? πŸ˜‚
Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona.... 😮
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
My partner is ecstatic, she went to school next to the old Westham FC and is a life long Liverpool supporter.
My team tonight, but I'm not as dedicated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Marc;28856:
Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Barcelona.... :o

What a game of footie 😜😜
You couldn’t make it up, both strikers out through injury and still score 4 goals against Barcelona. πŸ‘πŸ‘
​Hope Tottenham replicate the victory tonight.