Show first post

1411 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Just reached level 3000 πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€on Candy Crush! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Two things today, if I may......

Firstly seeing a homeless guy under the bridge on my way into city centre, asleep with his sleeping bag, duvet and cardboards. So, before leaving, I popped into Greggs and got him a salad baguette πŸ₯—πŸ₯–, two Gingerbreads, and bottle of Lucozade.

Secondly, seeing the Knife Angel πŸ”ͺπŸ˜‡in the flesh! Boy it is awesome. 27 feet tall, over 100 thousand πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ, and over four years to construct πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. To see the overwhelming effect it’s having on people, just shows it was worthwhile πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ❌. It’s here for six weeks then moving it’s way round the U.K. Brilliant piece of art, but most of all, let’s hope, effective πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well done Bev for brightening up someone's day.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Simple one this for me. Being a 50+ wannabe athlete, going out and running about a mile pain free having suffered a calf strain last weekend.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Love that one, Dasp πŸ‘, well done you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. The body is one very very precious thing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
@Bev not to mention a bit of a bloody nuisance now at 50+!

- - - Updated - - -

Today it has to be first bike ride out of 2019. Part of the strava Pure Planet cycle posse (almost complete alliteration there). Many more to come.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Pure Planet Pennyfarthing Posse? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Badge +2
We've halved our gas comsumption for last month (the weather was much warmer tbh) and the electricity use is also reduced as a better level (still a bit high for my liking).
The fact we've been able to get washing out on the line to dry seems to have had a big impact.

These things made me happy 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Classy Bev, very classyπŸ†™

- - - Updated - - -

Another idea and very useful PP puncturerepairkit posse (bit of a cheat I accept)
Badge +2
It's internation day of happiness. So we're all happy right?

...except someone forgot to tell my kids 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Realising how much all this vegan food increases the ole bottom burpees πŸƒ*β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’₯😝, can’t stop farting!
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Doing ten full press ups! Sounds nothing but first time in over a year, so big achievement for me πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Yesterday lovely weather,watching the LED on my new solar PV generation meter flashing away. Like joining PP helping the planet's future one step at a time.πŸ†’
Badge +2
Yesterday I took my Nephew and son to join me at the football game - a must win really as it would be critical to our play off hopes. We played superbly and the players put in 100% only for Villa to score in the 92nd minute and add a third moments later.

But seeing my boy and newphew singing along and cheering warmed my heart.
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well the boys have made this far. Again.. hopefully we can win this time round.
Time for a pre match beer. Only the one mind at 6 quid a pop.
Badge +2
That's up 50p from the last time I was there! Who are you supporting @Jon1?
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Jowl;27256:
That's up 50p from the last time I was there! Who are you supporting @Jon1?

For my sins im WATFORD born and bred.
Badge +2
ah, well good look. This semi-final appeals to me. Fans of clubs who really appreciate the trip to Wembley as they don't get to go every season.

And you also let us have Forestieri and Pudil. Although also Abdi.

Enjoy!
Badge +2
Wow what a game. That must have made you happy @Jon1
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Reaching one thousand thumbs up πŸ‘just now, since joining PP in Jan 2018 πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Well done, have one more and make that a carpet cleaner...should help with the pigeon poo too...

Bev;27352:
Reaching one thousand thumbs up οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½just now, since joining PP in Jan 2018 οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
We've had two, occasionally three, grandkids staying with us this week. Taken them swimming, cycling, long walks with the dog, trips to the park, to a rock-climbing wall, and to Blair Drummond Safari Park. Give 'em back tomorrow. 😃
Jon1;27255:
Well the boys have made this far. Again.. hopefully we can win this time round. 1953
Time for a pre match beer. Only the one mind at 6 quid a pop.

Will you be going to Wem-ber-leeeeeeee for the final @Jon1
Not sure I fancy your chances against Citeh?! πŸ’ͺ
Badge +2
Happy today: Being invited to the ideas board (and spamming it a little - sorry all!)