Hot Topic

What made me happy today

Show first post

1595 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Well not really happy about it, but you got to see the funny side. Been invaded by 200 or so foreign nationals. They have broken in the meadow and taken up residence. Somehow they managed to scale the fence and now refuse to leave.

Oh well saves cutting the grass i suppose.
What are they @Jon1 😕 I can't quite make it out. Can you get closer?!! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Marc;20304:
What are they @Jon1 😕 I can't quite make it out. Can you get closer?!! ;)

Just for you CITY folk.lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Much clearer! Thanks Jon! I should have gone to Specsavers 🤓👓😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Being on annual leave whilst everyone else went back to work 😂👍👏
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Bev,
Your posts make me smile!!!
Also, thank you so much for your support recently, costs nothing to be kind.
Enjoy your annual leave 👍😄😄😄😄
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Couldn’t agree more David bless you 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
The stars were shining very brightly this morning on the way into work. 🌠, beautiful.
And , because I was on 2 wheels, I was able to squeeze past cars which were stuck in a traffic jam. Did not hinder my commute to work....this always makes me happy!🛵
Angelabikerbabe;20779:
The stars were shining very brightly this morning on the way into work. beautiful.
And , because I was on 2 wheels, I was able to squeeze past cars which were stuck in a traffic jam. Did not hinder my commute to work....this always makes me happy!

Sounds very peaceful @Angelabikerbabe
But what time do you start work if the stars are still out?! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Marc;20875:
Sounds very peaceful @Angelabikerbabe
But what time do you start work if the stars are still out?! ;)

Hi Marc
I start work at 7am, so this was 6.15am, so it was still very dark.beautiful tho.
👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Made a mean 🍆and courgette curry from absolute scratch. The aubergine tho has caused incessant farties. Relentless! 🙀🙀🙀🙀🏃🏼*♀️💨😂😂😂😂😂
Made a mean 🍆and courgette curry from absolute scratch. The aubergine tho has caused incessant farties. Relentless!

Classic @Bev
:o;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Ordered my new Selkbag today with my wonderful PP Amazon vouchers 👍👏.

Saw them on channel 5s Five Go Camping ⛺️🏕⛺️, and to quote the late, great Victoria Wood 🙏, immediately thought “mmmmm they look comfy!” Don’t even larf, it is soooooooooo gonna be mega mega cosy! Superb invention 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Userlevel 5
Sorry had to check what it was and I am laughing 😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I absolutely insist on a photo of you in it Bev, for reasons of safety and security I’d photoshop someone else’s face on to the photo...
Warning to all, if you see someone wearing one of these stay calm and carry on as though nothing was wrong...

Bev;21550:
Ordered my new Selkbag today with my wonderful PP Amazon vouchers ������������.

Saw them on channel 5s Five Go Camping ⛺️������⛺️, and to quote the late, great Victoria Wood ������, immediately thought “mmmmm they look comfy!” Don’t even larf, it is soooooooooo gonna be mega mega cosy! Superb invention ������������������������������������������
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
You buggers Jenny and Wozeeta 😂😂! It’s NOT the Star Wars ones, I’ll have you know 🙄😂😂😂😂😂, it’s actually a sensible purple, and very trendy it will look too (the fact that no one will see it, is totally irrelevant 😂😂😂). Yes you may even get a 📸 if I’m feeling brave!
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
It’s Sunday morning, a little wet outside, but the Selkbag has really made me glow & chuckle.
😂😂
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hey I used to like you Dai 😂😂😂😂😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
One of my daughters bought my parents bungalow, and over the past year or so have extended the place by converting the loft to give two extra bedrooms and a bathroom.
Now she’s reached the redecorating stage. When she peeled back some wallpaper downstairs she found a message written by her grandparents 30 years ago!
The message was written to me, my siblings & our families, saying they loved us dearly and urging us to ‘enjoy this house’.
A message from beyond the grave, so unexpected, but so nice. An emotional grandaughter, aided by three great-grandaughters, wrote a reply on the wall before putting up the new wallpaper.
Userlevel 5
That is lovely @Oakbank, so glad the house stayed in the family so you got the message.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
OMG that seriously made me cry a tear Oaky! OMG that is truly beyond gorgeous! My late grandparents had a bungalow too in Devon, and the most idyllic life, so know how your daughter feels; grandparents are truly beyond precious 💕💕❤️❤️💕💕. That is a beautiful thing Oaky, and a moment your daughter will treasure forever. I bet that has made the bung 🏡even all the more special now. Beyond heart warming. Seriously covered in goose bumps! 👍👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Great Great, heart warming story Oakbank - so special 👍👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
https://news.sky.com/video/koala-demands-water-during-record-breaking-heatwave-11617129

this little beauty is heart melting 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🐨
Userlevel 7
Badge +1
Burns Night tonight. I'll be addressing the haggis, delivering the Immortal Memory . . . and drinking whisky. Should be an enjoyable evening where we can all talk Doric.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Enjoy yourself Oakbank, Doric & whiskey sounds like an interesting combination 🥃🥃