What advice would you give your younger self?

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Morning all! 🥰

Here at the Community we’re really lucky to have a wealth of knowledgeable members with a real range of life experiences.

Sharing is caring, so we’d love to know, what advice would you give your younger self?

Responses can be as heartfelt or as silly as you’d like.

Looking forward to hearing some life advice gems! 👍

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I think about this a lot, spookily enough, so great thread our Jen, and great minds! 😁👍👏

Pleased to say, that when I do look back, it’s mostly with pride, without blowing own trumpet🎺, no way. But just feel, yes it’s simple, but always very sensible and practical, and if I was to change anything from my younger days, or tell my younger self, it’d be to really find a career focus, and go towards one or two goals. Don’t just think a job is a way of earning money to live, get the career you really want, that you’ll really truly love for life ❤️👍.

Other than that one, I don’t think I would change anything. I know good advice re health and body is, “whilst you’ve got it, use it” kind of thing as you don’t know what’s round the corner, nobody does. Luckily I have always embraced health and fitness, but that is something I would advise anyone. I never do of course, unless they specifically ask me, but it’s definitely something that I must have heard somewhere when little, and it’s stayed with me. Wise words.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Aww I love this, @Bev :relaxed: thanks for posting!

Badge +5

Listen to your instinct. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Don’t look back.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Loving your advice @G4RHL and @woz :relaxed: