Walk 10,000 steps a day

Show first post

185 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Not too shameful today πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Β 

Good effort! Thursday was my big day this week. Today, I’m on the wine already 🍷

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yeah that’s why you’re liking your own posts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ™ƒ

Yeah that’s why you’re liking your own posts πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ™ƒ

Yeah, hic! πŸ₯΄

That may be good Nataly. Depends how tall you are, or rather how long your legs are! My wife is 5’ tall, I am about 5’ 6” or so with a 32” inside leg.Β Β WhenΒ we go for a walk together her FitBit always shows her doing about 1500 more steps than me.

Yup, I’m the same. I tease the short legged folk; it’s cheating mincing like that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Not a bad start to the banky weekyendybendy, Β Glad went early, it was only food shopping πŸ›’, but the early walk was when the β˜€οΈwas at its best πŸ‘

Then a bit more walking this aft πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘, biting temps ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️but stayed dry

Β 

Great work @BevΒ :smiley:

I seem to have made it to 8,000 steps and settled there…..Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Pretty pleased with self, as earlyΒ doors food shopping 0650 πŸ‘πŸ›’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘

Β 

Β 

That’s great stuff @Bev! Especially by mid morning:smiley:

That’s prompted me to check out my β€˜health’ phone data - my daily average steps have dropped from around 9,700 this time last year to 4,300Β :disappointed_relieved:

But on the other hand my number of workouts a week has increased, so it’s not all bad!Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m also learning more re the loss of muscle as my years creep up, and determined not to lose it, so trying to incorporate a bit more weight bearing ex’s into my small indoor routine πŸ’ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You’re as young as the man you feel!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Moving swiftly on πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ€­πŸ˜‚, quite pleased with self…..

Few more hall runs πŸƒβ€β™€οΈto take it to ten miles πŸ‘

Β 

Get in! 😁

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

LOL ya bugger! That’s why you’re here so late! Bet you’ve been whizzing up and down the hallway for the last two hours to get over 10000 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Quite pleased with self as that was all indoors today.

Hall runs πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Β 

Good stuff. Guess your loo’s not upstairs as you only went up there once… πŸ€ͺ😜

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Β Oh noΒ stairs our 25 notes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Pleased as all hall runs today πŸ‘πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Quite pleased with self, as early doors πŸ›’, so all before 10am πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ›’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Tough going but did it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Pleased, as was able to enjoy the lovely sunny rays this morning, and get some vitamin D, whilst walking to Morrison’s πŸ›’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈβ˜€οΈπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘and getting my steps up.Β 

Can’t beat autumnal β˜€οΈwith a gentle breezeΒ 

Β 

Quite pleased with self, as early doors πŸ›’, so all before 10am πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ›’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Tough going but did it πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Β 

I worry about the battery level though @BevΒ :open_mouth:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

re-charge self, re-charge phoneβ€¦Β πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Quite pleased with today’s πŸ‘πŸ›’πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Staying cosy now πŸ’•

Β