The A - Z's of...

Hi everyone,

I hope you know your ABCs - it may come in handy for this game! 😜

Let's start with the A - Z's of... girls' baby names?

The rules are simple, just write one name per post - oh, and it has to be in alphabetical order of course!

To kick things off...

Arabella

1512 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hee hee hee, guess it was a bit confusing, but it’s fun innit. Just a free for all really πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

kombucha - gets the balance just perfect in the abs area πŸ‘

Badge +3

ZEN colouring, colouring for adults, my dad enjoys these a lot.Β 

Erm πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Any word that tickles your fancy. Very open A to Z, anything exciting to you, or that makes you laugh, or gives you πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹, anything at all……………

Aviation - the loud roar of the Air Ambulance as it just came into land this second. My hearts pounding πŸ’“πŸ‘πŸš, you can imagine how excited I get seeing the Red Arrows,Β 

So three for one there! Aviation, Air Ambulance, and Arrows πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ€£

Well, I don’tΒ Β know what’s going wrong with my lovely little A to Z theme ya buggers 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😳😳😳😳😳, but it’s supposed to beΒ about nice warm, fluffy things, ya little πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’you!  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Try again………

eating healthy tasty foods πŸ‘

Ooops, I thought the theme was Aviation

Β 

Jumbo

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Get on the Good Foot - From theΒ Godfather of soul and super heavy funk

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxSxaOmvl6c

Β 

@Strutt GΒ I wonder if there’s an out-take where those two trumpet players mis-timed that move.

What’s the subject here?Β 

never mind…

Harrier (jump jet)

Β 

Oh yes @wozΒ I was on a different plane...Β you got the funk

i for intelligent aerospaceΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Indeed Ange, LOL, I see what you mean now, and loveΒ that entry the best πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Thought you might @BevΒ πŸ˜‰

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Β 

@Strutt GΒ I wonder if there’s an out-take where those two trumpet players mis-timed that move.

What’s the subject here?Β 

never mind…

Harrier (jump jet)

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Indeed Ange, LOL, I see what you mean now, and loveΒ that entry the best πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ’¨πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Any word that tickles your fancy. Very open A to Z, anything exciting to you, or that makes you laugh, or gives you πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹πŸ¦‹, anything at all……………

Aviation - the loud roar of the Air Ambulance as it just came into land this second. My hearts pounding πŸ’“πŸ‘πŸš, you can imagine how excited I get seeing the Red Arrows,Β 

So three for one there! Aviation, Air Ambulance, and Arrows πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ€£

Must've misread, thought it was just 'Any word that tickles your fancy. Very open A to Z, anything exciting to you, or that makes you laugh,'?Β @BevΒ ?πŸ˜–πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ🀣

Β 

Farting

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Well, I don’tΒ Β know what’s going wrong with my lovely little A to Z theme ya buggers 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😳😳😳😳😳, but it’s supposed to beΒ about nice warm, fluffy things, ya little πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’you!  🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Try again………

eating healthy tasty foods πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

discombobulated

Badge +3

Crosswinds

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Bombastic 🀣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Yours

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

XboxΒ  magazine

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OOOOH yeah, remember that! 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣

Womans WeeklyΒ 

Victoria Wood - The Ballad Of Barry and Freda (Let’s do it)Β 

β€œBeat me on the bottom with a Woman’s Weekly” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣#legend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣🀣I remember the 1st time I saw Victoria sing that song....I was creased up,  soooo funny.🀣🀣🀣

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Late to the Parteee β€œO” for Omni

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omni_(magazine)

Loved this mag back in the 80’s and got a few in the loft.

Anyone got an ioniser?

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

OOOOH yeah, remember that! 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣

Womans WeeklyΒ 

Victoria Wood - The Ballad Of Barry and Freda (Let’s do it)Β 

β€œBeat me on the bottom with a Woman’s Weekly” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣#legend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Badge +2

Viz

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Uncut

Badge +2

Tatler

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Smash Hits

Badge +2

Rolling StoneΒ