Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Carpenter antsΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Dirt

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Euprenolepis (nomadic mushroom harvesters)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ooooh ya just showing off now, ya bugger 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳, you’re just showing off! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Flying AntsΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

So when did this fascination with the working ants 🐜🐜🐜🐜start our Strutty? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Genuinely interested. It’s great to have a passion, altho one for ants is somewhat unusual! 😳

I’d like to hear more about this guilty pleasure, and how it all cameΒ about. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

So when did this fascination with the working ants 🐜🐜🐜🐜start our Strutty? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Genuinely interested. It’s great to have a passion, altho one for ants is somewhat unusual! 😳

I’d like to hear more about this guilty pleasure, and how it all cameΒ about. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How! just can’t bring myself to display an emoji

Get with the programme our Bev and stop k&S ing

Gigantiops destructor - mostly solitaryΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

K and S πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Truly genuine question re the 🐜interest our Strutty. K and S πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”???????

haidomyrmecinae, aka Hell AntsΒ 

(North America & Asia)

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Insecta

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Jungle

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

KtunaxiaΒ  (genus within subfamily Dolichoderinae - thank you Wikip)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Leaf cutting ants πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸœπŸœπŸœπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒβœ‚οΈ

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

K and S πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Truly genuine question re the 🐜interest our Strutty. K and S πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”???????

haidomyrmecinae, aka Hell AntsΒ 

(North America & Asia)

Kotshkorkia - Extinct - Fossils found in Russia

OK ok in the main I was just being absurd in this regard. But when I was a wee lad IΒ spentΒ quite a lot of time watching Ants and their Antics...(laughing at my own joke), then watched that kids programmeΒ HOW! on how to make an ants nest with 2 sheets of glass some plasticine, a plastic container with a tube, string and saucer. So I did this and then took it to the next levelΒ and got loads of those twisty plastic straws andΒ watched how things progressed. Anyway it was just a phase.

Feel free to change the subject matter - as I can see the tumbleΒ weed rolling.

Β 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No no, loving it, just was genuinely interested what got you into it, then was confused by K S πŸ€·β€β™€οΈBut learning lots when searching google for A to Z answers our Strutty πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸœ

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Mandibles

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nebothriomyrmex

#learninglots

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Odorous house ants - Odorous by name odorous by nature

• Found trailing through kitchens in homes all across the U.S.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Prince Charming 😁😁😁😁😁😁🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I’ve been waiting all day to do that bugger! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Can I have a P please, Bob, I mean Strutty? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just playing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸŽΆ

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’ve been waiting all day to do that bugger! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Can I have a P please, Bob, I mean Strutty? 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Just playing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸŽΆ

Ha ha, I get yer...

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Quadrulicapitio - Hong Kong Fossil

• Apparently theres over 12,400 Ant SpeciesΒ 

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳, Who knew, ya bugger!!!!!!!!! #impressive πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ravavy (Madagascar)

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Solenopsis fugaxΒ 

Description and notes

Aptly named a β€˜thief ant’,Β S. fugaxΒ preys on the brood of larger ants. It is seldom seen above ground.The aggressive yellow or brownish-yellow workers are small (1.5-3.0mm long), but the blackish brown females and black males are considerably larger (6.0-6.5mm and 4.0-4.8mm, respectively) (Collingwood 1979).Β S. fugaxΒ is the sole representative of its genus in Britain.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Turneria

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hope you appreciate the effort going into this homework our Strutty πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸ’»πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“#brainache

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

UndergroundΒ