Eurythmics Guitarist? ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Frankie goes to Hollywood

relax

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Grange Hill πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Every girl had a girl crush on Claire πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Β 

Badge +3

Happy Days

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ivan Lendl 🎾

Badge +3

:clap::clap::clap:​ @BevΒ 

John McEnroe ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I remember Lendl well, our auntie, especially 1987 when I had his Adidas shirt (not his 🀣but you know what I mean) for my birthday. Loved it! 1980s tennis was sooooooooo when it was at its best, for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and my first trip to Wimbledon was 1984 on a school trip πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸŽΎ.Β 

Kim Wilde

Badge +2

Level 42Β  πŸ’—πŸ’—

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Madonna

Badge +3

I remember Lendl well, our auntie, especially 1987 when I had his Adidas shirt (not his 🀣but you know what I mean) for my birthday. Loved it! 1980s tennis was sooooooooo when it was at its best, for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and my first trip to Wimbledon was 1984 on a school trip πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸŽΎ.Β 

Kim Wilde

I really enjoyed the tennis back then - wasΒ a big fan of Agassi at the time : )Β 

Β 

And…

Navratilova : )

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No lie, Aunt, I sooooooooooo loved Navratilova and was soooooo lucky to get to see her playing during that 1984 visit πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. That’s a fab photo of Andre, he brought soooooooo much to the game πŸ‘.Β 

OMD 🎹

Badge +3

Brilliant - lucky you!! I only managed to get a glimpse of McEnroe in the seniors tour (when he contractually obliged to have an outburst every gameΒ :joy: )

Pet Shop Boys

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

And he’s still the most entertaining, Auntie, especially commentating for Wimmy for the BBC πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Quad bikes

Badge +3

RoxetteΒ :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Simon Le Bon πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ’•

Badge +3

Three’s Company

Badge +2

Ultravox πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žΒ  Β ohhhhhhh ViennaΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Wham! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Badge +3

Wham! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

I’ll sneak in the TV series β€˜V’ just before Wham! :wink: Β and follow it up with

Β XTC

Badge +2

YazzoooooooΒ 

Is that 80's πŸ€”πŸ€”

Badge +2

BEVΒ you missed V ??

Or couldn't you wait to add those marvellous Wham boys πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€©πŸ€©

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

LOL I allowed your Vienna to count as V after your Ultravox Jo πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ‘, GodΒ what a band they were, and what a song! Oh indeed, Yazoo sooooooo 80s. And remember the Moyet! OMG she is just sooooooo awesome live!Β 

Guess it just HAS to be ZZ Top eh!Β 

Right, we’ll have your job theme next our Jo. You start πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸš€

Badge +2

Sweetshop Delights 🍬🍭🍫🍬🍭

Badge +2

Aniseed BallsΒ  πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹