Thank you for the wonderful community calendar

• 8 December 2020
  • 32 replies

It popped through my door this morning with an intriguing thud. It’s full of great shots and I particularly liked the reuse of an envelope to post it.

Thanks @Marc and @Nataly for your patience and entertainment during 2020. 

Happy 2021 to all 🎄

Thanks again!

32 replies

Aw, glad it arrived safely @25 quid :blush:

It was a bit of a faff with Covid-19 malarkey, but so worth it. 

Pure Planet Community calendar - 2021 edition
Pure Planet office….. bit quiet 

Badge

It popped through my door this morning with an intriguing thud. It’s full of great shots and I particularly liked the reuse of an envelope to post it.

Thanks @Marc and @Nataly for your patience and entertainment during 2020. 

Happy 2021 to all 🎄

Thanks again!

+1

Thank you @Marc , @Nataly  and Pure Planet!

The photos in there are very good. They also look better in print than on the screen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Ah, thank you sooooo much, Marc & Nat! Mines just come thru the letterbox! Sooooooo chuffed with it! Even bigger than last years, shows the quality of the photos a treat 👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍. Really love that beauty. 

No word of a lie, been supermarket early 🚪🚪🚪, and totally sold out of calendars 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀, no lie! So what a treat to get this, with ample room this year for writing space! No need to buy another, for sure! 

Chuffed to bits! Love it! 💕👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Ditto to all the above comments, little thing make a difference 😄😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Love it, ❤ it, 😍 it

Many thanks @Marc and @Nataly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh no ..... I haven't got mine yet.....feel a bit left out 😜😭😳

I only got mine today Angela, your patience will be rewarded.

Thanks @Marc @Nataly 

Might take a bit longer.... me being up north n'all 

Got it today!  Thanks so much @Marc and @Nataly and all the team. 👍👍👍

Well this is an excellent thread to come back to after a week off! 

So happy to hear the calendars are reaching you all OK :grinning:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Oh yikes,

I think I completely forgot to say thank you for the calendar. Love how you added in extra photographs too.

Nanny O

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

Thank you for my PP 2021 community calendar which came today, the pics in it are great.

Ryan

Happy to hear it’s arrived safely @Rds261189 :hugging:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hopefully you will do, Ryan 👏👍

My parents got theirs today 👍👏👏, they both thought it was lovely, and send a HUGE thank you to you both, Marc and Nat 👍👍👏👏. They were sooooo thrilled!

And can you add my mum’s birthday so I don’t forget it!? 🌼😉

Badge +2

Love love love my calendar.  Soooo chuffed my pictures in. Thank you to everyone who voted and thanks @Marc & @Nataly for this terrific surprising gift. 

Thank you ever so much for the lovely calendar :hugging: now where do I send all my envelopes so that you can re-use them?

Mark

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

oohhh thanks both @Nataly and @Marc for the calendar and good wishes, and very surprised to see “me bird” on the back, she’ll be chuffed…

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Very much appreciated @Marc and @Nataly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

It’s wonderful to get the new calendar up 👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏💕, loving the first pic 🍦🍓💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Can’t believe I’ve not managed to get on it, but hey I’ve not tried. Thats not a hint by the way when I give it a go in 2022. Still not worn my PP T-shirt from last year, was gonna post pick from Ibiza until the c arrived. Onwards and upwards. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh no ..... I haven't got mine yet.....feel a bit left out 😜😭😳

I only got mine today Angela, your patience will be rewarded.

Thanks @Marc @Nataly 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Well this is an excellent thread to come back to after a week off! 

So happy to hear the calendars are reaching you all OK :grinning:  

@Nataly and  it appears that you’re still walking and talking. No major incidents with screwdrivers and kitchen cabinets,  no hurling paint at each other and no visits to A&E. (I hope!)  Doubly excellent!

DIY is fraught...welcome back!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

One teeny weeny tiny suggestion for next years if I may 🤷‍♀️

Would it be a pain to add the clocks going forwards in Spring, and backwards in autumn?

I thought it was tonight, checked my calendar but nothing 🙀. Checked phone, and it’s next week. It’s the equinox thingy today 👍🌺🌝🌷🥀. 

Thanks in advance, but deffo no worries at all if it can’t be added 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

@Bev I’ve lost count of the days due to lockdown, never mind the odd hour here and there...

One teeny weeny tiny suggestion for next years if I may 🤷‍♀️

Would it be a pain to add the clocks going forwards in Spring, and backwards in autumn?

I thought it was tonight, checked my calendar but nothing 🙀. Checked phone, and it’s next week. It’s the equinox thingy today 👍🌺🌝🌷🥀. 

Thanks in advance, but deffo no worries at all if it can’t be added 👍

Good suggestion @Bev! We can absolutely look at adding that in, I’ve made a note! Now where shall I keep that note safe until the end of the year hmmm.. :sweat_smile:

It is next weekend, right? Will be lovely to go for walks after work and still see some light. 

Very much appreciated @Marc and @Nataly 

If you’ve never visited, try http://hpdz.net for more of that infinite zoom fun. I downloaded loads of them and love tripping out to them!