Thank you for the vouchers and a safe and happy Christmas to all!

• 17 December 2020
  • 11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 11281 replies

@Nataly  and @Marc  and @ all of the happy bunnies at Pure Planet

Thank you so much for the vouchers, I’ve put them to good use and ordered a smart socket so I can now shout random commands at my smart speaker and pretend I have some control over the situation, (for the 50% of the time when it doesn’t ignore me).

Alexa switch off the radio

I can’t do that Dave….

Best wishes to all over Christmas and New Year!

Regards

woz

11 replies

Thanks @woz and hope you have a fantastic festive period! 

Ha, that sounds like a really good use of the voucher. Let us know how you get on :smiley:

Does “open the wine” work or is that a bit too advanced… 

Which wine would you like me to open?

Any!

You don’t have any any wine.

Doh!

Badge +2

ha ha. Thank you also for mine. Yet to decide on what it’s going on.

I do have a smart socket that the Christmas tree is plugged into though which is nice (BG ones if you’re interested @woz )

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

ha ha. Thank you also for mine. Yet to decide on what it’s going on.

I do have a smart socket that the Christmas tree is plugged into though which is nice (BG ones if you’re interested @woz )

@Jowl mine is kasa, by tplink. The app is very intuitive and we already have one of their smart bulbs.

I don’t think any of them are going to be 100% reliable.

Badge

@Nataly  and @Marc  and @ all of the happy bunnies at Pure Planet

Thank you so much for the vouchers, I’ve put them to good use and ordered a smart socket so I can now shout random commands at my smart speaker and pretend I have some control over the situation, (for the 50% of the time when it doesn’t ignore me).

Alexa switch off the radio

I can’t do that Dave….

Best wishes to all over Christmas and New Year!

Regards

woz

+1

Thanks @Marc and @Nataly !

We went with an Uber Eats voucher : very helpful with a 12 week old baby!

Thank you so much for the vouchers @Nataly  and @Marc.
I chose Amazon this time, despite having almost finished unpacking things that have been in storage in Heidi’s since the house reorganization last year, I’m missing ‘niggling’ things and now have to buy complete replacements, some examples:
I’ve got my cat5 splitter, but can’t find the power pack for it.
I’ve found my computer tool kit, but the miniature pliers and the earthing strap, are missing.

On the bright side, I’ve found my TV remote control, 3 months after giving up hope and buying a new one.

Oh, and I can’t remember if I mentioned it before, the previous collection of vouchers went towards this:

So, my Gaming PC thanks you as well.

Oh, and I can’t remember if I mentioned it before, the previous collection of vouchers went towards this:

So, my Gaming PC thanks you as well.

Ooh, very nice @Gwyndy 

Have you got Cyberpunk 2077 yet? :wink:

Blah, blah, blah….

Ooh, very nice @Gwyndy 

Have you got Cyberpunk 2077 yet? :wink:

Hi @Marc 

4X games are more my thing on the PC, I used to play games like Doom, Serious Sam, and Quake - but Kate needing me at odd moments meant I need something I can easily leave.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Yes, thank you for the vouchers @Nataly and @Marc. It is great to be part of such a good community. I gave mine to the foodbank.

@Ohit  congratulations on your new arrival, lovely news to brighten up an otherwise pretty dreary year.

All of us in our household up in the ‘Pool would like to wish everyone as great a Christmas as possible.

Best Wishes

Nanny O and family.

Stay safe @NannyOgg and have a very happy and peaceful Christmas. :blush:

Userlevel 6
Badge

Thank you for my vouchers, I used Amazon and got things to decorate my house with which I moved into January this year.