STRICTLY COME DANCING 2021 !!!!!!!!!! 💃🕺

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 16648 replies

It’s that time of year again!!!!!!!! 💕💃🕺💕! STRICTLY 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Strictly Come Dancing 2021 is fast approaching😳👍! Time to get excited about seeing the celebs trying to learn a new skill🤣, and watching the professionals with such awe😳😳👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏.

Just like last year, we can use this thread to discuss all things Strictly👍! Whether the judges comments are fair5️⃣1️⃣7️⃣7️⃣🤷‍♀️, especially now we will see Anton 👍replacing Bruno on the panel, and who wore the most gorgeous outfit👗! Did the scoreboard reflect the routines fairly🔟🔟🔟🔟👍👍👍👏👏👏, and of course how hilarious is Claudia going to be🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!

There will be no Janette Manrara 😢amongst the pros this year, but she WILL appear as the regular presenter of It Takes Two👍😉, every weekday evening, Mon to Fri. There will be a replacement professional for Janette, as well as three other new profs👍👍👍.

Really looking forward to the first live show on Saturday 18th September!!!!!!!! Not long to wait 😳!

Hope we can all join in the fun discussions each week! Such fun last year!

And just in case you can’t wait to find out who’s taking part, here’s a sneak preview ………

Strictly participants 2021!

494 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Haven't heard of half of them 'celebrities '. But still looking forward to it.👍

Oh wow, I completely missed that Anton is replacing Bruno. Is that permanent? 

So long as it still has Craig, he’s my favourite. :joy:

Bake Off starts on the 21st too, it’s all kicking off! 

I swear Strictly starts earlier every year, or is it just me? I’m sure it used to run from end of Oct to start of Dec only? Ah well… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Not sure Nat, I thought it was always Sept but may be wrong. 

Think the only reason Anton is stepping in, is Bruno is based in the States for most of his work, so can’t keep traveling back and forth since pandemic. I kinda hope it becomes permanent tho. 

I thought Janette was maybe pregnant, but no, as she was dancing live on the NTA awards last night, so must just be that her and Alijaz didn’t want to do the whole living apart thing again this year, for the Strictly bubble, hence her doing It Takes Two instead. 🤷‍♀️

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just three more days to go! Starting Saturday 18th ya beauty 👍👏💃🕺🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

PS I hope our Scubes @Scubaseahorse comes back for this, as she soooooo loved it last year with us 💃🕺💕

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

PS I hope our Scubes @Scubaseahorse comes back for this, as she soooooo loved it last year with us 💃🕺💕

I'm here @Bev , wouldn't miss Strictly 💃💃💃🕺🕺🕺for anything, just love it. 

Janette is also a presenter on the Morning Live show, she seems to be very busy now.

Looking forward to Saturday night and seeing what the line up is like.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ooooh it’s really made me smile from ear to ear our Scubes to see you here😊. I truly thought you’d left. Oh it’s lovely to know you’ll be around for the Strictly series👍, like last year. Ah great news, Scubes🙃. 

I knew Janette was doing the Takes Two in place of Zoe, and assumed it was maybe cos she was pregnant, but she’s definiteky not, so maybe it was just purely cos her and Alijaz didn’t want to do the whole living separately again🤷‍♀️, like they did last year. Just too hard, so she’s throwing herself into presenting then, by sounds of it. Interesting. 

Really looking forward to it now too, Scubes! 👍💃🕺👏🎉🎉🎉🎉

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I prefer anton to Bruno. I used to love Bruno but his Ott is starting to grate on me now 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I think Anton will be brilliant too. I loved it when he stood in a couple of times on the panel for Bruno, so think he’ll be superb. Got high hopes for this series Laps 👍👏

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

To be honest I’ve not really seen anything about it. Which is unlike me I’m norm up on it. When does it start? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

This Saturday our Laps, 18th. If you click on my link in that opening post, it shows you the participants.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooo lucky i

checked this post out or I’d have missed it 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah great, glad I started it. We did it last year Laps, and it was ace. Really ace. Everyone joined in, whether after the live shows, the Sunday or in week.Real nice feel. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I love strictly. Mam n I watch it every year with a take away ha

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Yeah it has a great cosy feel to it doesn’t it, on a Saturday night. Lovely to settle down to, thoroughly relaxing, lots of fun, and great entertainment for everyone 👍👏🕺💃

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

They need get rid of Claudia and it be perfect ha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

No way! She’s ruddy brilliant! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳OMG its Tess, if anyone, they should axe, but warming to her even, now. She’s improved so much. Oh no way, it’d be nothing without hilarious Claude ya bugger! Hee. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Claudia is sooooo fake at least pretend your jokes and foolishness is not all scripted. Can’t be doing with it lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Ah well, we can’t all like everyone can we, but I really like her our Laps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

We will agree to disagree on this one. I’ve just set it to record in case I forget ha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Think it’ll be good, our Laps. Few new profs too 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love Anton and i used to dislike Claudia, but I get her sense of humour now and I think she's brilliant. Dislike Tess with a passion, think she's so wooden and presents like on a kids TV show. So annoying. 

Need to get rid of her.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just one more day to go! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💃🕺1️⃣

I’m busy on Saturday night but must remember to set it to record so I can cosy up on Sunday and watch it. :smile:  Glad the good live TV is coming back as I was running out of Netflix shows… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Well, have to say, very very impressed with the launch show! 😳👍👏👏👏👏💃🕺

Thought every one of the pairings was soooo spot on! All perfect! Pleased re Alijaz and Dragons Den Sara. Think Giovanni will be perfect with Rose bless. 

Really loved Bill Bailey performing with Oti again! He was sooooooo good! 

Anton gets such respect from the other pros, think he’s going to be brilliant on the panel. The new pros all look like they’re going to fit in perfectly. 

Excellent show, loved it all! 👍👏