STRICTLY Come Dancing 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Really really lovedΒ the Strictly countdown of the best 25 dances ever on Strictly, voted for by voters in September apparently.Β 

Don't usually like the Christmas Strictly, but as they couldn’t do one this year, due to COVID, I thought this was sooooooo much better. Loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Badge +2

I missed it Bev.Β  Thanks for the heads up, I'll catch itΒ on catch up πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I thought that might be good @BevΒ  I watch it on catch up - thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Really really lovedΒ the Strictly countdown of the best 25 dances ever on Strictly, voted for by voters in September apparently.Β 

Don't usually like the Christmas Strictly, but as they couldn’t do one this year, due to COVID, I thought this was sooooooo much better. Loved it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Yeah, I watched this last night on ITV player. Really enjoyed it and was chuffed to buts with who was 1st ( won't say, incase others have not watched it), but it is my favourite dance also. πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

I have heard of 4 of the 15 contestants in the 2021 lineup! Β It may be 5, as one seems vaguely familiar.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I have heard of 4 of the 15 contestants in the 2021 lineup! Β It may be 5, as one seems vaguely familiar.Β 

🀣 the normal z-list line-up then? 

ZZ list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think we might have to start a new thread actually for when it starts in September πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It was fun last year πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘πŸ”ŸπŸ”ŸπŸ”ŸπŸ”Ÿ. Proved to be a very very popular thread indeed.Β 

Should we @BevΒ ? You and I aren’t dancing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I think we should our Rich. Very popular last year!Nice communal engaging on a Saturday night and Sunday πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I think we might have to start a new thread actually for when it starts in September πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It was fun last year πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘πŸ”ŸπŸ”ŸπŸ”ŸπŸ”Ÿ. Proved to be a very very popular thread indeed.Β 

Definitely agreed @Bev! Looking forward to seeing your new thread soon.Β :wink:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Nat, I must think about starting it, else it’ll be upon us in no time. πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

But there are no celebrities this time! But then why have them anyway? Surely people don’t watch it because xyz may have some sort of notoriety. Well we might if he or she had but as the years have rolled by they seem to have run out of people to engage. Now get Boris J to do it (when he is not producing offspring), or the Queen or Prince Andrew and we might get the viewing figures up!

Does anyone remember when we knew who the contestants were?

Β 

@GwyndyΒ We should for it is a long term memory!