STRICTLY Come Dancing 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

Show first post

115 replies

OMG cried a little tear at Amy’s speech! Not gonna lie! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Β 

Same here, I actually feel really sorry for everyone this year, the quality is so good that people who could have won a few seasons back are already gone.

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

OMG cried a little tear at Amy’s speech! Not gonna lie! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Β 

It was so close though πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Agree @BevΒ  me too.Β  Sad to see JJ go.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Excited for tonight’s show! πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Excited for tonight’s show! πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Looking forward to tonight & 2 routines each. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Phew, it certainly didn’t disappoint! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ‘

Just awesome viewing! Thought HRVY was superb, the Charleston was just soooo perfect! Would soooooooooooo love Janette to get to her first final!Β 

Bill was terrific, as always πŸ‘πŸ‘!Β 

Cried at Maisie’s second dance. Dress stunning! Music stunning! Such an outstanding performance! All round excellence! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Altho Gio is the king of jive, it sooooooo wasn’t Ranvirs dance, sadly. Had high high hopes but got a feeling she may be in the dreaded Dance Off this week!Β 

Be sad to see anyone go now, but fear Ranvir and Jamie may be fighting for that place in next weeks final.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

We agree with that assessment, Jamie & Ranvir are looking vulnerable unfortunately. πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ. WeΒ will see later.

Phew, it certainly didn’t disappoint! πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’•πŸ‘

Just awesome viewing! Thought HRVY was superb, the Charleston was just soooo perfect! Would soooooooooooo love Janette to get to her first final!Β 

Bill was terrific, as always πŸ‘πŸ‘!Β 

Cried at Maisie’s second dance. Dress stunning! Music stunning! Such an outstanding performance! All round excellence! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Altho Gio is the king of jive, it sooooooo wasn’t Ranvirs dance, sadly. Had high high hopes but got a feeling she may be in the dreaded Dance Off this week!Β 

Be sad to see anyone go now, but fear Ranvir and Jamie may be fighting for that place in next weeks final.Β 

That was pretty much our assessment last night.
If there’s any justice HRVY and Maisie should definitely be through, whether Bill, Jamie, or Ranvir get the dreaded boot is anyone’s guess, and as we’re down to 5 couples, the audience vote could put any two of the 5 in the dance-off, there’s no guarantee that it will be 2 of the bottom three.

As to who should go through, I honestly don’t mind:
Bill’s such a character,Β that was a very, very, brave, possibly foolhardy, musical choice - I’m hoping they now do something to β€˜One.’
Jamie’s improved so much since he started (honestly week 1&2, I thought he deserved the boot).
Ranvir’s usually so good, just had a bad week.

I guess we’ll find out in a few hours, unless you’ve looked it up.

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

No peeping here Gwyndy πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Same, just don’t see the point of spoiling it πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Userlevel 7
Badge +1

So if he dances to form is it HRVY's to lose? He is very good.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I would LOVE HRVY to win, really would, but they’re all sooooooo good this year. Should be a cracking final πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

HRVY, I’d like to see win, Maisie & Bill will push him all the way. Great for the younger generation to see a dance winnerΒ so,Β Β it’s up to the public now. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope everyone’s ready for the final tomorrow! Can’t waitΒ :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Soooooooo excited Nat! Goooooooo HRVY! Win it for Janette!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ₯ΆStrictly Final!!πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ₯ΆStrictly Final!!πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Oops, dunno where πŸ₯Ά came fromΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

S.O.Β  E.X.C.I.T.E.D πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Loving this sooooooo much! Jamie’s sister hilarious re Giovanni number 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Such an emotional show! Soooooo nervous re who’s gonna win!Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

WowsaπŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, what a show. What an incredible win for Bill πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘BUT two years running for Oti is outstanding! Wowsa!Β 

What a fantastic show! Just felt like the whole country was brought together in a big emotional warm party. That was wonderful! Soooo emotional throughout, but superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Soooo pleased forΒ Bill.....did it for all us oldies! πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Brilliant show, great win for Bill & I feel for HRVY and Maisie πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ

Badge +2

Loved the final. So sorry that's it for another year. What a show πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ 😍 πŸ‘Œ ❀ πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Hats off to the BBC and everyone at Strictly for producing this year's fantastic show.Β 

Β 

ForΒ me Jeanette and Hrvy were the best but all are winners for just getting to the final.Β  Until next time .....

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Jamie’s sister hilarious re Giovanni number 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes @BevΒ that really made me laugh too

The final was amazing wasn’t it! It really was emotional throughout - I almost teared up once or twiceΒ :wink:

Couldn’t believe when Bill won, absolutely incredible - what a fantastic story!! And for Oti too!Β 

HRVY’s dances were my favourite personally but would’ve been happy for any of them to win.Β 

I also really enjoyed Craig’s resolution to be positive (given the news just before the show went live)!