STRICTLY Come Dancing 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

Show first post

115 replies

I thought Anton did a fairly good job of being β€˜not Craig.’

I wondered whether he’d struggle with being expected to side with the dancers, or side with the judges, but I thought his comments were on the whole, well balanced, with the added insight of knowing what its likeΒ β€˜the other side of the table.’

I’d definitely prefer Anton (or another professional dancer) to a guest fill in like Donny Osmond or Alfonso Riberio.

I voted Clara and Jamie, as they’d improved so much this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Yeah I think he was more Len than Craig at first, but as it went on, he became more himself πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Absolutely loved Anton on the judging panel,Β  especially when he was on about ignoring Craig, so funny. Hope this is the start of a new chapter for him.Β 

Bill was great, i'm backing him to win!Β 

So difficult to predict who will go now, they're all brilliant. πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Anton gradually became more confident in his new position and it showed as the evening progressed. His comments good and fair, a little generous perhaps but no doubt he is seen as good materials for the future.Β 
Β 

Perhaps next year Nataly or Marc can perform on Strictly. Fully of pure energy!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Loved the results show and the profs πŸ›’dance πŸ‘πŸ‘

Think the swearΒ word may have influenced the lack of votes for Max, sadly. Interesting that Shirley would have saved Max over Maisie. I was hoping for that too, but wasn’t to be.Β 

Great show πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Kate and I didn't even notice the sweat word, not sure whether that says we were more interested in the dancing itself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I don’t think anyone did Gwynd, till Claude had to point it out, but even she made a joke it, implying no one had even heard it anyway! But of course, that then influences votersΒ 

I missed this weekend’s show, but it sounds like a corker! Need to make sure to tune in next weekendΒ :grin:Β  I’m excited to see Bill’s next dance!Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Another wonderful show.

Claudia is soooo funny. πŸ˜‚

Bill amazing,  so entertaining. 🀩

Everyone brilliant,Β  can't bear that someone has toΒ go.Β 

Β 

I agree Lucky JO, I love the β€œteam spirit” it generates and everyone supports each other. No nastiness or duplicity, refreshing. πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What an absolute corker of a show! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That was soooooooooooooooooooooo excellent! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

My votes went to Jamie x 2, and one for Bill. Soooooo superb.Β 

Excuse me, but how can anyone have such insane abs, Karen Hauer! OMG πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€To die for!

Anton a lot more relaxed tonight πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, did a superb job πŸ”ŸπŸ‘πŸ‘

Smashing show, smashing nod to Blackpool πŸ’•πŸ‘πŸ—ΌπŸŽ’πŸŽ πŸŽ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Amazed Maisie in dance off πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, her dance was outstanding, and even better the second time. Could have easily been a dance for the final πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Glad she was saved, and like Craig says, sometimes just takes time for the public to warm to.Β 

Thrilled Bill thru, and Jamie too.Β 

Billy Ocean sooooooooooooo fab, and the dancers sooooo fast, especially β€œRed Lights”, adore that song!

LovedΒ the opening profs dance to Coldplay πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I agree with all your comments @Bev , feel for Maisie also, only 19 and dancing so well. I thought JJ might be in the dance off but has survived and is giving 100%, as they all are.Β 
Great entertainment πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

I absolutely loved Jamie’s dance, I think I re-watched it about 3 times, he just looked so happy!Β :joy: Β Can’t help but feel it might not go so well next week when he’s back to ballroom though… 

Hopefully Maisie doesn’t take it to heart as she’s an amazing dancerΒ :thumbsup:Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Get your dancing πŸ‘£ready! That week’sΒ gone fast! Excited!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Get your dancing πŸ‘£ready! That week’sΒ gone fast! Excited!

I am ready to go @BevΒ πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ
I watched an old Danny Mac & Oti dance the Samba to β€œMagalenha” Β by Sergio Mendes, amazing spectacle. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Ready! πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wowsa! What a show !!!!!!!!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Couldn’t take my eyes off Alijaz! What a jive! Felt for Clara bless as few too many mistakes, such a shame.

Wowsa re HRVY OMG πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€, absolutely awesome!Β 

Loved Bills jive! Fast! Love that Blondie track!

Thought Ranvir looked gorge bless, loved that routine.Β 

My votes deffo go to HRVY this week πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³

Claude bleeding hilarious β€œI quite miss Ceefax” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

btw no way can Maisie be in the Dance Off. Way way way too brilliant πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I am voting for HRVY & Maisie, as the latter doesΒ not deserve to be in the dance off again. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Do they get hit and sweaty under theΒ wigs I wonder? One waits with baitedΒ breath to see what Motsi might be wearing.

Β 

All good fun and we have to say they are doing a good job in the current situation. This year’s contestant have shown more talent at an early stage than previous years.
Β 

I wish Tess Daly did not shout. Mind you Michael Macintyre is far worse.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Deffo right decision, even I saw Clara’s mistake. As much as I adore my πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Alijaz, Jamie deserved to get thru. Motsi was spot on πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Deffo right decision, even I saw Clara’s mistake. As much as I adore my πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Alijaz, Jamie deserved to get thru. Motsi was spot on πŸ‘

I agree @Bev , it was close though 😬😬. They’re all good dancers,Β now we are reaching the business end of the competition πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌβœ”οΈβœ”οΈ

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Didn't want to see anyone go this week, they are all my favourites nowΒ 

It was my boyfriend’s birthday this Saturday just gone, so didn’t get to watch Strictly (again!) - but I’m looking forward to watching it on catch-up this eveningΒ :grinning: Β excited to see HRVY’s dance after your reviews above!Β :open_mouth:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow wow wow re Maisie!!!!!!!! OMG that jive was insane! Her facial expressions were beyond superb! She totally smashed that! πŸ—³πŸ—³πŸ—³
Sooooo adored the professionals opener! Wowsa! Thought Giovanni, Gorka, and Johannes were outstanding πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Really hard to choose this week! Thought JJ and Amy doing Chitty were soooooo good! Adore that film 🎬, adore the song 🎢, and thought they did superb with the dance and choreography πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ranvirs story before the dance had me in tears 😒😒😒, such a gorgeous performance πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Β 
Bill and Oti with Phantom! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€Awesome! Can’t help thinking Oti is soooooo gonna have a bad back tho, that booty, long term, can’t be good for posture! πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
Just when I thought nothing could top Maisie, then OMG HRVY!!!!!! Oh my wowsa !!!!!! Cried! My πŸ’“was pounding out my body! Absolutely beyond superb!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWSAπŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Craig sooooo funny tonight, and adored him when they said the vote was open πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Absolutely SUPERB show!Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

OMG cried a little tear at Amy’s speech! Not gonna lie! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Β