STRICTLY Come Dancing 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

Show first post

115 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And it’s that time already! Saturday soon comes around! Get your dancing πŸ‘£into gear πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

PS Already looking forward to seeing the Bailey πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi Bev, did you watch short video of Johannes as a young African boy and his journey to Strictly? Heart warming πŸ‘πŸ‘ see it here:

Β 

Badge +2

Sad Anton has gone ☹

He'd make a wonderful judge.

Looking forward to it tooΒ @BevΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Love over love Bill Bailey....Bill to win! πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Love Johannes our Dai, so thanks for that πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh indeed re Anton, Lucky Jo, he always seems to get paired with two left feet bless him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

Adored HRVY and Janette , voted for them twice, plus Bill. Much easier to vote this year πŸ‘πŸ‘. Couldn’t agree more re the Bailey, Ange, I soooooooo think he’s gonna reach the final πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ•Ί

Thought Caroline was much more the Caroline we know and love from Men Behaving Badly. Really suited her that musical theatre πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸŽ­

Nicola πŸ₯Šand Katya scores bit low I thought, thought their jive was fab!

Fab when Ranvir went up in the Spitfire πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘, theirΒ scores were amazing this week!Β 

Fantastic show all round, except tad disappointed with John Cleese πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ™„πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Oh dear, John Cleese is loosing the plot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The professionals opening James Bond routine, on Saturday, was outstanding πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Thought the Sunday routine for Remembrance was soooooo moving, especially filming from white cliffs of Dover πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸŒΊ. Excellently done,Β 

Would never have put Nicola πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ₯ŠπŸ’ƒin the bottom two this week, but did expect Jason Bell πŸ•Ίto go. Seems a nice guy too, but someone had to go.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

The professionals opening James Bond routine, on Saturday, was outstanding πŸ™€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Thought the Sunday routine for Remembrance was soooooo moving, especially filming from white cliffs of Dover πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸŒΊ. Excellently done,Β 

Would never have put Nicola πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ₯ŠπŸ’ƒin the bottom two this week, but did expect Jason Bell πŸ•Ίto go. Seems a nice guy too, but someone had to go.Β 

I agree Bev, Nicola’s choreography IΒ feel didn’t suit her, she’s to good to leave this early. Jason, who had potential, was the clear choice. Loved the production and content of β€œWhite Cliffs of Dover”. What about Bill Bailey, he’s very good.Β 
Onward and upward.Β 
πŸŽΌπŸŽΉπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

So Katya has tested positive for COVID πŸ™€so her and Nicola are out of Strictly, and both in isolation. Ah, had high hopes for them. Wasn’t to be.Β 

Badge +2

That was a shock @BevΒ 

I hope no-one else succumbs and Katya gets well soon.Β 

They must all be living on a knife edgeΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And such such strict rules they’ve followed, such a shame she’s caught it! Just shows you. Just soooooo hope no one else falls victim as you say, Jo.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Just heard the news regarding Nicola & Katya, such a shame and a big loss to the program.Β 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Nicola has so much enthusiasm -Β she must be really gutted. Hope Katya gets well soon and shame theres noway around this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sad Anton has gone ☹

He'd make a wonderful judge.

Looking forward to it tooΒ @BevΒ 

Your wish comes true, Lucky Jo πŸ‘πŸ‘

Motsi having to self isolate after returning from a trip abroad, so Anton is to be a judge for this week πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry, for the next TWO weeks, perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Oh Anton as a judge! Can't wait. Its been a long time coming .

He should be a permanent judge, imo. πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•Ί

Badge +2

@BevΒ @AngelabikerbabeΒ  hooray Anton is a judge πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Now this is going toΒ be a great show πŸ‘ πŸ™Œ πŸ‘ŒΒ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m EXTRA looking forward to tonight’s show now! Gonna be a corker with Anton on the panel! He should deffo replace Motsi McBoaty now, for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I’m EXTRA looking forward to tonight’s show now! Gonna be a corker with Anton on the panel! He should deffo replace Motsi McBoaty now, for sure πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Get your point Bev, however, Β Motsi does bring a certain vibrance to the proceedings. I want Bruno back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

She’s a bit too loud sometimes, our Dai, for my πŸ‘‚πŸ‘‚πŸ™‰πŸ˜‚, so a few weeks respite will be nice actually πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. Again, I like Bruno in small doses, but his snippets on the Sunday results show, are just TOO small! Either have him on, doing a longer video link, or not at all, as it’s hi then bye!Β 

I’m wondering if, with Nicola and Katya out, will there even be a dance off? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I think you’reΒ correct, Motsi perhaps in small doses πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ.Β 
Looking forward to tonight- not sure how they will organise dance off.Β 
πŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸŽΌπŸŽΌ

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Super show! πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ‘

Couldn’t decide between Clara, Bill or HRVY so voted all three! Superb!Β 

Claude just sooooooo hilarious! When Bill and Oti fell to the floor when got a πŸ”ŸπŸ˜†, and Claude stepped back joking re the two metres! She’s just sooooo quick as no way would that have been rehearsed. Bill just incredible! Week after week, he soooo can dance! πŸ™€πŸ•ΊπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Missed what Max said if he swore!Β 

Bit disappointed with Anton, only a tiny bit, thought he’d be funnier, but he did a good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Motsi link was good πŸ‘

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great entertainment, Bill is amazing but Hrvy is top dancer, I think πŸ€ͺ

Badge +2

Another wonderful show.

Claudia is soooo funny. πŸ˜‚

Bill amazing,  so entertaining. 🀩

Everyone brilliant,Β  can't bear that someone has toΒ go.Β 

Β