Serving Suggestions

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
  • Rocket Scientist
  • 7778 replies
I'll start the ball rolling with this one, I just wish I'd thought of it first...

8 replies

I'd love to post a funny/clever reply...... but my brain is not complying..... Nope, I got nowt!!
This reminds me of when you buy a packets of peanuts and it says

"Caution. May contain nuts"

Well I'd hope so... :eek:
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
It amuses me when I see Still Water, what are they expecting it to turn into
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
May contain fish. Who knew???
Userlevel 7
Badge +9
May contain raw fish. Who knew???2225
Saw this y'day....

Is there really any other way? 😕

Though to be fair in my house the cake is usually eaten before you even really get a chance to look at it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
Apparently if you cut a slice out of the middle and squish the 2 halves together it stays fresher because less cake is exposed, but like you said, it won't last long enough for that to matter.
What is interesting is that it serves 4 but that piece shown doesn't look like a quarter, maybe you have to eat 2 pieces.
I love cake...

Nataly;30596:
Saw this y'day....

Is there really any other way? 😕

Though to be fair in my house the cake is usually eaten before you even really get a chance to look at it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi, ha, I once cut a round cake into square pieces!
Can't imagine why i did that, was a talking point tho
3😕
woz;30611:
haha..you've done it now, this almost deserves a poll..."How do you cut your cake?"
Apparently if you cut a slice out of the middle and squish the 2 halves together it stays fresher because less cake is exposed, but like you said, it won't last long enough for that to matter.
What is interesting is that it serves 4 but that piece shown doesn't look like a quarter, maybe you have to eat 2 pieces.
I love cake...